LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ajinkya Kurdukar (Self)     03 April 2013

Professional guidance

Hi there. I am Ajinkya. I have completed my LLB and CS(Company Secretary) courses and i am registered with the Bar council to practise advocacy. i  live in mumbai and i intend to practise in the domain of corporate litigation preferably dealing with the company law and compitition law. i seek advice from the experts as to how to go about with finding the right advocate under whom i can be a junior to learn the basic procedure and the fundamentals of advocacy. this shall be helpful to me for practising on my own in future. i will be obliged to one and all those who help me with this. 

Learning

4 Replies

Hemang (Advocate)     03 April 2013

First of all, regularly attend the Company Court in the High Court of Bombay. Watch the presentation of Company advocates and after you become acquinted, request any one of them. 

1 Like

Ajinkya Kurdukar (Self)     04 April 2013

Thank you Sir. 

advharshavardhan (Executive)     05 April 2013

one way to go for this will be taking reference from your seniors from the college you cleared...... suppose if you have done LLB from GLC there are seniors practising in mumbai from GLC....... other way is to attend court regularly ............. all the best......... ask your seniors & professors for reference........

Charu khandelwal (Owner)     05 April 2013

hi, 

i graduated fom GLC, mumbai in 2007 and now i have shifted to delhi. i wana start my personal practice and have no clue. i dont know any one here. can anyone guide?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register