LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

madhuri (vijayawada)     01 April 2013

Right information act

Right  inforamtion act  suppose i ask  information .That information evidence in the court????// are the rti information  the ygive judgement certain sections in the rti act

Learning

4 Replies

ashok kumar (Social Worker)     01 April 2013

Yes the information is an evidence in Court

Just liek any other Document

Take care that whenever you ask for any information under RTI, you always ask for teh CERTIFIED copies of the documents, otherwise the authorities will provide you teh simple photocpies which are not as strong an evidence as CERTIFIED copies

chellamuthu Jr (Christian worker)     02 April 2013

My wife is working in JM court,because of her immoral character i hesitated to get her salary for family use. now she file in a DV says that " accused (I) used to get of her full salary and mistreated, but it is not true. even in her service record shows that any benefit after her death or successor is 1.her father 2.my 2 kids.  the SR book itself says even after 20 to 30 years of service she dont want me to entertain the benefits by her job. How can she has given me the full salary? i want the copy of  her SR book? how sir? 

ashok kumar (Social Worker)     02 April 2013

What is this phrase "now she file in a DV says that"

Pl give a correct version of what u want to say here then I will guide you

Also write full forms while communicating Avoid abbreviations like DV etc

Ajit Singh Cheema (practising Advocate)     03 April 2013

Information obtained under RTI Act can definitely be used as evidence in court /legal proceedings.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register