Share on Email

Share More

LAWYERCLUB'S EXPERT GET TO GETHER

Page no : 2

Naved (Advocate)     15 August 2009

I am with you

1 Like

V.V.RAMDAS (Advocate)     16 August 2009

I do agree with the proposal but it must be atleast once in a year in holidays(vacations)

V.V.Ramdas,Advocate,Phulbani-762002,Orissa.

1 Like

Sarwesh Chauhan (lawyer)     16 August 2009

Sharma Ji good suggestion and will be of great advantge to the members of club and legal faternity at large--Sarwesh Chauhan Advocate Gwalior

1 Like

Sanjeev Tewatia (Advocate)     17 August 2009

It is a good idea and administrationmust be implicated it

1 Like

KANDE VENKATESH GUPTA (ADVOCATE)     18 August 2009

Mr.Sarvesh, I was also thinking of the same.  I hope some of the active members will comeforward for conducting the get-together. I am very much delighted to have like minded persons like you.  I hereby promise to contribute a sum of Rs.5,000/- towards expenses to the organizers towards get-together

1 Like

KANDE VENKATESH GUPTA (ADVOCATE)     18 August 2009

Dear Sarvesh,  I was also thinking about the same.  I am very much delighted to have likeminded persons like you and others.  I hereby promise to contribute Rs.5,000/- towards expenses to the organizers.   I hope some interested persons take initiative to fix the venue, date and time of get-together.

1 Like

Raman ( )     19 August 2009

I definitely support the idea of Mr. Sharma and would like to fine tune this innovative thought ! Why not, first start with a video conference in which members are introduced with out any obligations and can chew the topics before it starts big! That way, one can calculate meticulously the costs & benefits out of this meeting and see the consensus about having such a meeting. Isn't it? 

I am neither an Advocate nor expert in Law, but developing passion about this Profession in India! But, I fully understand the importance of advocates' rendezvous. Please share your thoughts!

1 Like

G.L.V.Ramana Murthy (Advocate)     19 August 2009

i fully agree with this idea. The meeting of the friends of the profession and discuss on new and interested subjects really  a thrill and joy. More over we can have interaction personally with each other and it will help the legal freiendship in to real friendship. i request that if this programme is being adopted give well advance intimation regarding the place and time and accomodation etc.,

Ramanamurthy, G.L.V

Advocate, Hyderabad.

1 Like

G.L.V.Ramana Murthy (Advocate)     19 August 2009

i fully agree with this idea. the meeting will keep the friendship. i request that if this programme is being adopted give well advance intimation regarding the place and time and accomodation etc.,

Ramanamurthy, G.L.V

Advocate, Hyderabad.

1 Like

KANDE VENKATESH GUPTA (ADVOCATE)     20 August 2009

Dear Sarvesh, I was also thinking on the same lines and I am proud of you concieving the same idea.  I hereby undertake to contribute a sum of Rs.5,000/- to the organizers of the get together.  I hereby request the energetic and dynamic members of LCI  and the administrators of LCI to comeforward to organize the get together, which will become a common platform to have interaction with others which will help us in achieving success in our profession.  I am practicing at Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh.  If you all permit me, I will make efforts to conduct get-together at Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh..  

My mobile:  09885808021

My mail: venkateshgupta_kande@yahoo.co.in  

Hoping response from the administrators and members,

Yours,

K.VENKATESH GUPTA, ADVOCATE, 1-1-16/1/2/A, JAWAHARNAGAR, HYDERABAD

ANDHRA PRADESH - 509 001

1 Like

sudalaimuthu, (Advocate and Tax Consultant sudalaipearls@rediffmail.com)     22 August 2009

Hi friends, I am also very glad to know this get to gather and am waiting eagerly who lead and conduct the meeting and where. If anyone come forward to initiate this effort, I definitely want to behind them. I don’t know why the admin not open his words in this regards bcoz he is the right person to do this thing. I want to add some more in this regard. Regional meet in every quarter of the year and one national meet in every vacation. It will help us to share mutual knowledge , prospects etc.in face to face.
1 Like

sudalaimuthu, (Advocate and Tax Consultant sudalaipearls@rediffmail.com)     22 August 2009

Hi friends, I am also very glad to know this get to gather and am waiting eagerly who lead and conduct the meeting and where. If anyone come forward to initiate this effort, I definitely want to behind them. I don’t know why the admin not open his words in this regards bcoz he is the right person to do this thing. I want to add some more in this regard. Regional meet in every quarter of the year and one national meet in every vacation. It will help us to share mutual knowledge , prospects etc.in face to face.
1 Like

SANDEEP GOYAL (Lawyer)     22 August 2009

this is a good idea. I am agreed all of you.

1 Like

PJANARDHANA REDDY (ADVOCATE & DIRECTOR)     23 September 2009

ONE MONTH IS OVER ADMIN NO RESPONSE- PLAN FOR 26 TH NOV AS INDIAN LAW DAY

PJANARDHANA REDDY (ADVOCATE & DIRECTOR)     23 September 2009

DEAR ALL,

THE ADMIN IS MOM, EVEN ONE MONTH LAPSED, LET US PLAN ON 26 NOV 2009 AT HYDERABAD

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register