Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Asish Kumar Nath (Accountant)     23 March 2013

What amount should be on c form

Dear experts,

Please clerify me what amount should be on C form. Is it gross value of Invoice or only taxable amount. As it is great confusing matter please inform me with reference of act and rules of CST.

Learning

6 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     23 March 2013

The Basic Central Sales Tax Rate as applicable to the Interstate transactions made by the Registered Dealers is 2%. The interstate transactions are charged at this rate, if the purchasing dealer issues the Statutory Form – Form C to the selling dealer. The selling dealer submits this Form C with his sales tax authorities for payment of 2% and the forms are supplied by the Department on an application by the Registered dealers.  Also the interstate sales are exempted from CST, if such sales are made to specified persons or organisations, on submission of Forms like Form HIJ etc,

V.Devananda Narasimham (Advocate)     23 March 2013

The sale value shown in the invoice shall be considered in order to issue C form and its value. The seller is liable to pay CST against his interstate sale value  and collect 2% if supported with C form or otherwise he is liable to pay tax as  applicable on those goods under the State Act .

girish nanji shejpal (self practising)     23 March 2013

Dear Sir,

Net Amount of Bill Value is Consider & if  Goods were purchase From Interstate Total Amount of all Invoices is Consider for Tax in C Form  As said by Sir V. Devananda Narasimham I Agree with them

VARUN MAHAJAN (Proprietor)     25 March 2013

Total amount before adding CST amount,

e.g  Total   100.00

add CST   2.00

Total           102.00

CST Form will be given for Rs 100/- only

VARUN MAHAJAN (Proprietor)     25 March 2013

Total amount before adding CST amount,

e.g  Total   100.00

add CST   2.00

Total           102.00

CST Form will be given for Rs 100/- only

KISAN KUMAR ROUT   26 March 2016

Can anybody suggest me on which value 'C' form should be Issued, If the single bill detail is:

Taxable purchase 1000
Purchase Exempted

CST @ 2% on Rs.1000/- 20
freight 500
Total bill amount 2020

On which value "c" form should be issued.....?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register