Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pradeep Varghese (Sr. Exec)     22 March 2013

Property papers and cidco registration

Dear Sir,

I have bought a property in Navi Mumbai and have paid 90% amount and have applied for a loan for the rest.  I have registered the agreement of sale and will be registering the sale deed as soon as the loan dibursed.  These are the question that have been bothering me for a while now:

1. The agreement for sale between the previous and builder is a certified copy, he has the receipts and papers from his bank confirming the sale and repayment of loan.  He says back in the day 1994-95 it would take approx 3 mths to get the original and when they approached the registrar for the same it would have been misplaced and they were issued a certified copy?  My bank although have problems accepting the same, i still am anxious?

2.  The Conveyance of the property in the name of the Society happened in 2000-05 the bank says they want the lease deed which shows that the seller was one of the original allotees.  However, the leease deed i collected from the secretary does not have name of any of the members but just the then chairman?? i am worried and feel anxious wether there is something fishy going on..  Please Help asap.

Thanks

Learning

1 Replies

Resham Sahni (NA)     28 September 2014

Dear Pradeep ji,

It is better that you take an opinion/consult an advocate/ lawyer. You might have to spend some bucks on it. But ultimately you would be satisfied and have a peace of mind for the money you are investing in the property. Bcoz, information given on the internet may enhance your knowledge, but may not be legally correct. 

Regards,

Adv. Resham Sahni.

#8898664400.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register