LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ramnaidu (Trader)     19 March 2013

Indian in malaysia cheat and a fraud

A person Name Mathew Gibu Abraham aged around 46 years Holding an Indian Passport Number z2109770.He made Us to Come to Malaysia by promising us that he will discount me a bank guarantee for sure in 15 days for that he need swift transmission charges and he want that to be discounted because his money is laying with the issuer MR.UsmanAnsari who is a Pakistani Aged about 60 years .he lives in Mont Kiara .he is a fraud and these two people doing this cheating since they came to Malaysia .they Took money from us nearly 2,00,000 RM or 60,000 USD and gave us an AM bank Cheque which is for 1,75,000 rm and which was apparentlystopped or returned back saying that the cheque was deposited on before date .and the cheque didn't come back from his bank.He sent me some Fake drafts saying that he can Issue Bank drafts from Un Accountable accounts from Banks and he told me that he have links in banks through that Person Mr Usman Ansari.we came to Malaysia in August and he made us  to wait there till January but nothing worked out he tried killing us in car accident . he tried filing a false complaint to police to demand money again .I some how managed there by keeping in touch with  a Local friend Name Navinderdinesh ram who introduced me to you now .He wrote me emails from day one how  he is going to discount bank guarantee and how he is getting that money .he also agreed to pay me 3.75  Million USD .he asked me to bring More money .Which I told I donut have any left with me or with myFinanciers.He cheated us and ate away my money and he always drinks at bars and roams around the streets of those Bars and Pubs laying in the BukitBintang.I have Proofs of his emails,his voice recordings ,his Passport Copies and an Agreement which he made on one my friends name for the Total bank guarantee discounting and payment conditions  but he never signed on it.he told me that if some one comes to Malaysia he will file a case with out any reason with his police people and also threatened by saying us that he will make us to go into jail .I will courier you the documents with this as an covering letter and all needed documents for  filing a police report and a case in the court 

Learning

11 Replies

Aaron (Director)     11 June 2014

Dear Sir,

I came across your report in lawyersclubinda concerning Mathew Gibu Abraham aged around 46 holding an Indian Passport Number z2109770.

I had dealings with a person carrying the same name and fitting your descripttion of him but he was holding an Indian Passport Number A1302042. From what i understand he was running a company called I-Logics.

I wonder whether we are talking of the same person with different passport numbers.

The reason as to why i am making this enquiry is because i was similarly cheated with a certain sum of money. I obtained judgement against him sometime in 2008. He settled the judgment debt partly leaving a balance of SGD$50,000/-. He has been on the run for the past 5 years. I understand that he is apparently wealthy having an apartment in Mont Kiara, Kuala Lumpur. I also know that he is in connection with a Pakistani person probably be called Mr. Usman Ansari and both of them are engaged in a cheating spree, If we are talking of the same person, as in all probability it is, i should be obliged if you will courier me the documents which you say you have.

Upon receiving this documents maybe you will consider a plan whereby both of us take action against him jointly. please let me hear from you,your views.

Thank you

ramnaidu (Trader)     21 June 2014

hi aaron exactly he is the one .. just send me a msg at r a m f o r e x at aol dot com or leave me your contact details

prasad (director)     03 January 2015

Seasons greeting to you all,

Today incidentally happened to look into your posting of Gibu Abraham Mathew, I have undergone very catastrophic and devastating life events which have affected me and my family badly because of these people. There is a whole syndicate of people under their nexus and one of them is residing in Hyderabad whose name is Shankar and other one named Guruprasad from Mysore. These people are his first point of contacts and are always in continuous contact with each other.

The other people involved in this team are a Lady by name Jerry a Chinese national residing in Singapore  and Micheal Ramnay subramanium alias Micheal residing in kaulalumpur Malaysia apart of few other people whose passport are there with me.

Even I happened to be the victim of this syndicate , Micheal was the front runner then along with Mathew Abraham who were extremely mercurial personalities in fishing people and gaining confidence with their extremely clever tactics. I have lost nearly INR 2.2cr which was paid in part repeatedly from from time to time over a period of one year approx from 2006 to 2007 under the banner I logistics and Clear fin Custody Corporation with an assurance of an investment to the tune of 16 mill USD for an infrastructure project in India on a JVC platform for whch 2.2 cr was my part of margin for their investment.

I had to make  three to four visits to Malaysia at my own cost and during their visit to India I had to make arrangement for couple of  rooms for their team in one of the prestigious  Golf Course on a daily massage package for over 30 days as they said they don’t share bathroom which then had cost  me a bomb.

They provided me a Banking Instrument and upon 30 days of deposit it returned back with a letter stating that it was a counterfeit Instrument. By then I had already dug my grave to service this conmen’s without my knowledge and went to point of no return which is lingering me till this day.

Your statements of him visiting bars in a specific area are very much true as I have experienced the same. I am still holding their passports, banking instruments and other documents but didn’t pursue any legal action as I was totally in ruins by then and didn’t have enough resources or strength then.

I curse myself for the situation I have put myself, my family and friends through the ordeal and even today unable to come out of the vortex enduring the suffering and pain in silence as I have to clear enough liabilities that has been created to fulfill their lust and greed for money to which I had taken a path of no return.

I wish these people would be accountable for playing with other life and would soon put an end to this immoral and sinful act.

The moral of this experience is that " vision should always have a right direction which otherwise would ricochet devastatingly ".

prasad (director)     03 January 2015

Seasons greeting to you all,

Today incidentally happened to look into your posting of Gibu Abraham Mathew, I have undergone very catastrophic and devastating life events which have affected me and my family badly because of these people. There is a whole syndicate of people under their nexus and one of them is residing in Hyderabad whose name is Shankar and other one named Guruprasad from Mysore. These people are his first point of contacts and are always in continuous contact with each other.

The other people involved in this team are a Lady by name Jerry a Chinese national residing in Singapore  and Micheal Ramnay subramanium alias Micheal residing in kaulalumpur Malaysia apart of few other people whose passport are there with me.

Even I happened to be the victim of this syndicate , Micheal was the front runner then along with Mathew Abraham who were extremely mercurial personalities in fishing people and gaining confidence with their extremely clever tactics. I have lost nearly INR 2.2cr which was paid in part repeatedly from from time to time over a period of one year approx from 2006 to 2007 under the banner I logistics and Clear fin Custody Corporation with an assurance of an investment to the tune of 16 mill USD for an infrastructure project in India on a JVC platform for whch 2.2 cr was my part of margin for their investment.

I had to make  three to four visits to Malaysia at my own cost and during their visit to India I had to make arrangement for couple of  rooms for their team in one of the prestigious  Golf Course on a daily massage package for over 30 days as they said they don’t share bathroom which then had cost  me a bomb.

They provided me a Banking Instrument and upon 30 days of deposit it returned back with a letter stating that it was a counterfeit Instrument. By then I had already dug my grave to service this conmen’s without my knowledge and went to point of no return which is lingering me till this day.

Your statements of him visiting bars in a specific area are very much true as I have experienced the same. I am still holding their passports, banking instruments and other documents but didn’t pursue any legal action as I was totally in ruins by then and didn’t have enough resources or strength then.

I curse myself for the situation I have put myself, my family and friends through the ordeal and even today unable to come out of the vortex enduring the suffering and pain in silence as I have to clear enough liabilities that has been created to fulfill their lust and greed for money to which I had taken a path of no return.

I wish these people would be accountable for playing with other life and would soon put an end to this immoral and sinful act.

The moral of this experience is that " vision should always have a right direction which otherwise would ricochet devastatingly ".

Sohara   14 August 2018

Good Morning,Did you guys manage to get your funds back from GIbU Mathew.We also got cheated recently by him and his associates.He is based in india now and

Sohara   14 August 2018

Good Morning ,Did you guys manage to get your funds from gibu.he is based in india kerala now.he cheated us recently.if anyone needs his details let me know.we can jointly take action against him

Sohara   14 August 2018

Good Morning ,Did you guys manage to get your funds from gibu.he is based in india kerala now.he cheated us recently.if anyone needs his details let me know.we can jointly take action against him

Sohara   21 August 2018

Hello guys all set and done

Sohara   03 September 2018

Thank you we will take these guys for task for sure.There is one more person from delhi involved in this racket along with gibu and jerry.Authorities are working to find him

Paul   25 July 2023

He is still doing this, latest is he is trying to cheat a company in Dubai with his accomplice George, through a company in Singapore

Anil   25 July 2023

Yes, he is indeed still doing fraudulent deals and have pending court cases in Karanatka Court.

His current phone number is +919526518555.

He used to be my school mate and even I was cheated of my savings.

To whom it may concern, you can contact him.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register