Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mehulraj (Engineer)     15 March 2013

Licence under regulation 9(1) of the charl, 2004, so as to a

Hello,

This is my first posting on this website. I needed little help here for one of the elder neighbour staying next to my home. He has rule 9 customs licence related with import-export with which he is able to sign bills for shipping companies and he is employed with one of the shipping company in Tuticorin.

Now recent development into the field of import-export has brought into his notice where he believes that he will be able to get somekind of owners licences based on his rule 9 licence. I am not sure of complete details but court has rejected these peoples application in High court in Tamilnadu then they moved to Supreme court for help and finally things are going on or its complete my neighbour has no idea about it..The judgement is in his favour or not he dont know that and he dont have any old friends to sought help..and he asked me help in this regard. I am posting this here so that someone come up with something that will be really great help to him..I got something looks like the part of judgement copy. needed help here.

This writ petition is filed under Article 226 of the Constitution of India, praying this Court to quash the Public Notice No.140/2008 dated 31.12.2008 issued in F.No.S.Misc.20/2007-CHA and to direct the first respondent to accept the candidature of the petitioner for grant of licence under Regulation 9(1) of the CHARL, 2004, so as to act as Custom House Agent.

W.P.No.12250 of 2009

Ranjeet Jacob ... Petitioner

Vs.

1. The Commissioner of Customs (Imports),

Customs House, No.60, RajajiSalai,

Chennai  600 001.

2. The Chairman,

Central Board of Excise & Customs,

Ministry of Finance,

Department of Revenue,

North Block,

Thx in advance..hoping some positive answers soon.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register