Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Chandan Garg (Self)     12 March 2013

3 year llb colleges

Hello Everyone,

I have just cleared my CA final in Nov, 12. Now, to boost my carreer opportunities I want to do LLb. I have done graduation from school of open learning, Delhi University with 52%. Plz suggest my 4-5 top colleges in India which provide 3 yr LL.b course.

Regards

Learning

3 Replies

Rahul   29 June 2018

Jindal Global Law School (JGLS) offers the 3-year Bachelor of Laws (LL.B) Program since its year of inception in 2009. The Program is designed in keeping with the latest Bar Council of India rules and the University Grants Commission prescripttions and aims at fostering a culture of scholarship and academic excellence amongst the students.

The Bachelor of Laws is intended to be completed in three years full-time, or on a part time basis; in either case the degree must normally be completed within ten years from the start of study (including any periods of leave or suspension). Each year of study is divided into two semesters which have fifteen weeks of study each. Two additional weeks are set aside for revisions and examination.

The 3-year LLB course is perfect for those students who come form other background. It makes their learning path a lot easier than other students of the country. Just visit the beautiful site of the JGLS and get enchanted with their vast experience and knowledge. You will be hard pressed to find the best institute than JGLS.

The faster you make the decision the better it will be for your educational career. It will be the best decision of your life. Your whole family will be happier by your decision. Just go thorough the program manual to find the beauty in the 3-year course provided by the great JGLS.

Your future will be secure against the dreadful recession that can come without any warning. Hence, it is great that you have the power of a law degree obtained by studying in the best law institute of the country. You just need to clear the entrance test by a big score to get a berth in the best educational institution of the country. 

LIYANA SHAJI   10 June 2020

Hello,

These are few colleges offering the 3 year llb course.

1. Faculty of Law, DU
  2. Symbiosis Law College, Pune
  3. Jindal Global Law School, Sonipat
  4. Government Law College, Mumbai
  5. ILS Law College, Pune
  6. BHU Law College, Benaras
  7. University College of Law, Osmania University, Hyderabad
  8. Rajiv Gandhi School of Intellectual Property Law, Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur
  9. Maharishi Dayanand Law College, Jaipur
  10. Chandigarh University, Chandigarh

Regards,

Liyana Shaji

Tanishq Tandon   23 April 2021

Some good LLB/LLB Hons. colleges are- i

1.  Symbiosis Law School, Pune
  2.   Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur
  3.  Faculty of Law, University of Delhi
  4. Banaras Hindu University
  5. Panjab University
  6.  Chandigarh University