Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Wife wants husband to come to her place!

Page no : 4

(Guest)

very well said harsh !!!

(Guest)
Ok.. as you say 498a is point of no return. But what if wife is being blackmailed and trapped in catch 20 situation. One thing is that in my case there was harassment and i have all proofs medical certificate, bank record everything. Apart from this some of my important documents which cannot be replaced or duplicate copies are damm difficult to get are with my husband. He is not giving me those and blackmailing me for divorce that too MCD. If i file cases then he will get a ground cruelity.What protection i can take? I need those things , my lawyer says the more u specify about those documents he will never give u that and try to make a easy exit out of all this. Can i file a petition in court and appear infront the judge and tell him this thing and ask him to grant me relief? I have all proofs of his harassment in SMS. Please advice.

Msk-need -nuetral- laws (self)     04 February 2013

Charu,

Dont get confused, I read your other posts completely from line (1). this gives opinion to members, especially lawyers that you are vagrant in your mind and they wont come forward to even opine. Just check in your old posts, no experts had given any opinion.

here is the take, if you are genuinely to move with your life!

(1) Aceept MCD with a condition to return all your property and leave that guy altogether from your side

(2) stand tall not expecting a alimony, as you are educated and employed. That is real empowerment of an women.

(3) If he threatens with false cases, you can go with filing DV

(4) If you want to help his family (???), then find job opportunity to your sister in law and let her take their family

(Guest)
Sir,, you said everything very well. And believe me all my well wishers and best friends have told the same thing word by word same as you said. Even i wanted to follow this thing. But he neither wants to give me back my stuff nor willing to join me nor ready for MCD. Because his uncle is a big time cheat being an advocate he handles only civil and property matters. He has a bad name in all courts for conspiracy and his double standards. All these days my hubby was taking his advice behaving as per his words. So that i dont get a chance to join him or go to my matrimonial house or seek MCD also. Now the thing is this person .... wants me to sacrifice a lot of things in MCD,which i dont want. Leave me just like that....which he is already doing. Scare me with cases, lawyers and courts...coz i think i he is capable of buying judgement in his favor. Now what shud i do? becoz i have contacts in policce and not in court.

gopal (Faculty)     05 February 2013

Dear nandha

I agree with Anish, Happiness

As per our Indian culutre when ever she is going to home the husband accompany with her.

When ever she return to matrimonial home from her parent’s home, she expects her husabnd should accompany with her.

it is natural. because it is pride that the husband coming and taking to his home (it is a pride between the neighbours)

so , a normal lady will have this type of small wishes, it is not wrong husband  to go and bring her back.

Most of them are making you fear.

If you have doubt that they will do such things, go with a relation who is very close of you both.

I hope mostly the parents and siblings of your wife will not admit to spoil her life. they will also appreciate if you go and take her

Between husaband and wife do not show egos, wife is for to love not to show enemity

my hearty congrats for your life

regards

Harsh (Manager)     05 February 2013

@charulatha

getting  duplicate copies are damn difficult - agree, but not impossible so i suggest you start that process to

get duplicate copies immediately. time flies, and before you realize you will lose several months.

if your husband doesnt want to give, you can only request him (fool him) and he may give or else

forget it.   I have also lost very important stuff but i didnt even discuss, just got a copy made.

if you get  a search warrant also, you will not get your stuff back.

and if your husband was so very unfair to you, then believe me that your time will come.

I am not sure what relief you are expecting from court.

(Guest)
Hi Harsh Sir, Thanks for the suggestion. I have solid proofs that he only has my docs. I have one set of photo copies of my certificates. As the HR of my previous company is very good friend of mine. He gave me those certificates photo copy by talking to the management and allowed me to take copies of the Xerox that i submitted to them while joining. Actually sir i am a merit student, i have my scholarships and awards and medals and recognition certificates. Those cannot be replaced i am honoured by chief minister and governor for my achievments in school and college. I want them sir... he took that from me by fooling me. I will never forgive him for this thing. Those are my earnings...my life.....my identity. I want to know can i approach any higher authority and tell them my problem and seek their help. This is total mental harassment and black mail for me. I just cant take it. I had a briefcase full of such things. Right from my school days. What relief can i get ? under which section? which provision ? Pls.. tell me. MY lawyer told me he will take me to Magistrate and ask him to direct the concerned police officials to look into the matter. Is it correct?

Harsh (Manager)     05 February 2013

Sorry to say your lawyer is giving you FALSE HOPES. My suggestion may not help, but I did send you a PM.

Found the Happiness (Enjoying)     05 February 2013

hi charu..... pls pls pls pls dont talk like foolishly...... its very simple to get ur things back..... look how?? just visit the police stn ..... seek some good connection..... spend Rs. 5000 to 10000 to any inspector..... he will right false complaint against him .... beat him.... and forcefully with preasure can get ur things back..... also you can take the help of local gunda's - bhai - politician they knows betterly how to takle such cases

Nandha (NIL)     05 February 2013

@charu latha,

Will you please open a New Thread and post your queries there. Thanks.

Found the Happiness (Enjoying)     06 February 2013

@ Charu, Yes Nandha is right

I have personally observed that you seems very much confused in your case, Lots of people has given you so many different suggestions then too again & again you are just cross questioning their answers, where it looks genuinely you don’t want any suggestion you just like to stretch the story…. Here we can see that you are intolerable to almost every forum member then think what has happened with your husband??….

Frankly speaking it shows bad manners that in others topic we penetrate our questions……. If you have doubt then post your separate QUESTION POST….. But don’t forcefully put all your personal questions in others post…… Its looks like that we go to our neighbour home to solve their fight & to give them a suggestions and suddenly we started sharing our tragedy and started asking our questionnaire to everyone.

Personally I feel that you are very nice person and very soft by heart but somewhere you need analyse yourself that the way you present yourself is not diplomatic…. But anyways as you said that you are merit student & honoured by CM, but then too you have to study some social rules that how to impress this society….. You must go through the LIFE TRANSFORMATION WORKSHOP……… It will give you enduring peace of mind, soulful attraction for you.

If peacefully you can stable your mind then only you can win this world otherwise in all the relationship you will only suffer pains……. Be calm, comfortable & don’t think much deeper …. Be relaxed …. Have very simple strategy… think what exactly you want from life and walk towards that direction….life is so exciting … enjoy it…. That’s it.

(Now please don’t reply on this…. If want to say something then please post new topic)

2 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register