LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

GOKULDAS KAMATH (EX BANKER)     20 January 2013

Police case please guide me

Company had lodged police complaint against me in "R" police station alleging that I have misappropriated company funds whereas it was robbed from me by robbers on the way .My bail application was rejected by magistrate and appeal to High Court was also rejected.

"N" police station now ( after 11 months of incident) infoms me that they have caught the culprits and recovered entire money belonging to the company and want me to come to the court to gve witness and statement as per the summons issued by the court

"R" police station have got my arrest warrant issued by Magistatre after filing the charge sheet and they have come to my house to arrest me and after paying " something" they advised me to get the AB immediately and fight through court.They say ,in thier station I am accused hence they are going to arrest me whereas I am witness in " N" police station case and they have to arrest me as per court orders

If these are technical points according to police,whether I have to remain in jail when actual culprits have been arrested by "N" police station.My advocate is very busy and whenever I call him he says he is in traffic and call me after half an hour.

I am in deep tension and depression

If I have to apply for bail what reason can be given when it is alredy rejected twice and now the real culprits have been arrested and entire money is recovered.I am slo an heart patient

Please help me immediately

Learning

2 Replies

Rahul Kapoor (Legal Enthusiast)     20 January 2013

hello,

move your bail application to higher court.

Chetan Joshi (Advisory/Advocacy)     20 January 2013

You have been imputed with common intention. You will need to move to higher court. As this will be your last chance, make sure you have a good counsel.

Regards

Chetan(dot)7679@gmail(dot)com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register