Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

gautam (xxxxxx)     25 December 2012

Need suggestion

Dear Sir/Madam,

As earlier i have posted that my wife's brother & relative have political & criminal background & one of her aunt's son is lawer on the basis of that they used to threaten us since last year when i got married on 8may2011.Her mother used to come at our home , abused my 70 year old parents,take her back at her parent house,the reason behind this was my parents are staying with me,i didn't give my toatal sallary to her.In this all circumstances when once i went to take her back on feb2011  from her parent house , her brothers & her aunts son beaten me badly , in that conflict i got chest rib factured,again they called police & took me in police station of their city Manmad Maharashtra. But that PI understood all the things & he filed 325 case against them.When she left home she was 5 months preganant. Now I have 3 Month old baby child.

Now they were ready to give in written at mahila Atyachar samiti nasik police station that whatever they did it was wrong.Before all these things I have allready filed devorce petition in Jalgaon court, before 6 months.They were just harrasing us & my parents now they r saying they dont give any written & they will file 498.

Please give me advise what can be the precautionary measure I can take against such cruel wife.

Learning

3 Replies

gautam (xxxxxx)     25 December 2012

at the same time i am very concious about my career because of her I had to left My prevoius job where i was working at executive level as a mechanical engineer.

Please I need your valuable suggestions.

please help me.........

Goutam Prasad (Advocate)     25 December 2012

Let them what they want to do. If you have not harassed your wife for dowry, you need not be worried. Rather, please be prepared to take bail in case of 498A complaint and thereafter defend your self in proper manner so that you may come out clean. Thereafter, you can also file complaint for criminal defamation.

https://www.aegisjurist.com

https://www.facebook.com/aegisjurist

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     25 December 2012

i agree with expert

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register