Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Want to get information of reservation?

Page no : 2

santosh Madhusudhan Gadkar (accounts)     19 February 2013

Dear Sir

I want OBC caste certificate for  my baby 's education purpose.I have obc caste certificate But I don;t have residential proff like rent recipt or electriciy bill before 13-10-1967. But my father's Leaving cerftificate shows date as 01-07-1967.

This Leaving certificate is showing date of admission as 01-07-1967 & certificate is bombay night highschool Can this is enough for proof for resident. Kindly give advice,

Regards

Santosh Gadkar

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     20 February 2013

This is a thread on the subject of Railway Reservation of seats/berths in trains. Your query is regarding caste reservation.

It appears that you are in Mumbai and want a Maharashtra domicile certificate. If your child was born in Mumbai his/her birth certificate should be enough. If you want a domicile certificate for youself, go to Esplanade court near CST station. There will be so many touts of lawyers loitering around. Most probably one of them will approach you. If you tell him your need he will take you to his lawyer. The lawyer will help you get the certificate. Most probably you may be asked to sign an affidavit on stamp paper and get it attested by Special Executive Magistrate. All this the lawyer will get you done. Only you have to pay him for the service.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register