Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

gautam (xxxxxx)     05 December 2012

Compromise

Dear Sir ,

As I have posted 6-7 months before that my father in law has political & criminal background, they had beaten me ,during that conflict i got a rib fracture, so i had filed 325 against them in their city manmad & Devorce case in my home town jalgaon.

But now after 8 months when my wife has given birth to child my father in law has filed case in Mahila Atyachar samiti , but they are ready to give in written that they have beaten me, & afterwards they wont interfere in our family & even they won't give threatens to my family.

So i wanted to know weather this written will be helpful for me in future , in case if they will file some cases ike 498, in future against me ?

Please advise me.

Learning

9 Replies

RK (adada)     05 December 2012

Live life with your wife and start a new life particularly when there is a new born baby in your family,

Strain all the ties with your wife's parents who are having criminal background.

victim (master)     05 December 2012

its not sufficient, ask them to give in writing that till date no dowry related dispute arrised and ask them to give such statement in print and electronic media.

ask them to disown their daughter for ever and also ask your parents to disown you. Both of you live separately from your families and make sure that in future she and your parents never meet each other and maintain all records and evidences for your life time that there is no contact between your parents and your wife and her family.

Many members may not agree with my suggestions but in this situation only two options are left 1) abandon this marriage and 2) atleast protect your parents anf family from this is first option is not possible.

the reasons are for first time she was under the impression that laws are completely in her favour and she can easily bend you to her terms BUT now she had realised that its not that easy she needs very strong evidences in her support and this time she will surely try to procure such strong material evidences and if she fails to collect then she will fabricate the same there at your place and  then it will be a very difficult situation.

all the best

gautam (xxxxxx)     05 December 2012

thanks for your suggestion & valuable time u have given.

Thanks you

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     06 December 2012

the advise given by Mr victim will turn off the possibility fo reconciliation.

God is kind on both of you.  Peace is never costly  perhaps you are getting it at subsidized price.

You have no justification to be cruel to yourself. Even if you were guilty still give yourself a chance.

victim (master)     06 December 2012

When marriage took place initially poth parties trusted each other or potrayed as if both parties trusted each other but anyways outcome was 498a, pwdva and other byproducts of such marriage.

Now girl's side want to compromise/reconcile and again we are expected to trust them just due to a reason

"In case of re-marriage there is no guarantee for husband that he may not again get 498a saavy wife ytaking advantage of his history and in case of wife there is no guarantee that in re-marriage she may not get a dowry greedy husband taking advantage of her histoy."

"Both of them in the process badly lost the matrimonial worth for remarriage and are second hand choice. "

(above mentioned two lines were mentioned by a very senior member of this forum)

Trust me members here I enquired with lots of members and also to many lawyers at my place that is there any legal remedy in form of MOU or any agreement or bond for my concerns mentioned in previous post

" for first time she was under the impression that laws are completely in her favour and she can easily bend you to her terms BUT now she had realised that its not that easy she needs very strong evidences in her support and this time she will surely try to procure such strong material evidences and if she fails to collect then she will fabricate the same there at your place and  then it will be a very difficult situation."

And everyone said you cannot get immunity at any stage, if you cant trust dont go ahead for reunion, she can disown any of her statement (written or oral) at some later stage and will say that she made such statement under pressure. So again Trust is required and at ver begining same Trust was betrayed.

Finally this Mr. Victim wants to ask that how wise it will be to trust again such family and live entire life in fear and become a permanent victim (this time by choice).

think on this as wel

"Non-cooperation with evil is as much a duty as is cooperation with good"
– Mahatma Gandhi.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     07 December 2012

Going trough the process makes change in the mind of both.  I have just recently seen a case of happy re-union when 498a was to be filed within hours.

(Guest)

Which case .... ??? Maybe in your dreams !!

1 Like

victim (master)     07 December 2012

OK before filing any false cases and before abusing physically or verbally one can think of such compromise but once they crossed their limits by attacking or by filing false cases then if an individual feels that wife was innocent and all this happened due to her parents or other instigators then its very necessary for wife to realise this and in her own way according to her convinience she must give assurance to her husband that now she realised reality and such things will not be repeated in future and she herself is not going to allow anybody to interfere in their internal matters. Then only one can think for compromise. Zamana Bahut Kharab Hai Bhai........................................

If we get sentimental at this stage then in future our parents and other family members may land up into big trouble and that time we will come to know the real cost of our sentiments.

Rest its an individuals call.

Samuel (CEO)     07 December 2012

Dear Poster:

Your consult is falling from legal ground to normal ground.

I  am hoping you will have good life by re-union, give a chance...,

Having said this:

1> Talk to you wife and see and read her mind set.

2> Get all the written statement from our FIL.

3> Be strong after re union never show your soft corner... Till you death.

Above all: too much consultancy confounds.

My thought here is : Not ALL family disputes cannot be forgiven, afterall human do mistakes!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register