Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Fraud in marriage

Page no : 3

arun (It)     06 November 2012

Thanks for all experts inputs.

then We are going lose this case.  No point to discuss. my brother life already spolied. why to argue unnessary .

She is going stay in her home and my brother going stay separately . they are not ready MCD.

V R SHROFF (Sr. ADVOCATE Bombay High Court Mob: 9892432152)     26 November 2012

ARUN:

"then We are going lose this case.  No point to discuss. my brother life already spolied. why to argue unnessary .

She is going stay in her home and my brother going stay separately . they are not ready MCD"

THIS IS A TIP OF ICEBERG:

Real problem, when she clain 125/ DV : residence, harassment: false charges of immoral relationship : mtn/498A: And I assure you, Court will support her, BEING  WOMAN. 

DIV MAY COST15-50L TO UR BROTHER. 

Keep the eye open before marriage, Obsewrve everything:

Close the eyes (at least half) after marriage. 

Ram & Sita were before 5k years. This is modern  age, and Tell me how many husbands  disclose to their wife, they went  in ladies bar/ or had phusical relationship outside?? There are Millions , Nobody disclose!

It's Life. 24 carat gold breaks, Alloy do not. 

Certain impurities in life [ coal in iron   makes unrustable shinhing stainless steel], [Otherwise pur Iron  rust fast & finish] are necessary to live happily. These are hard facts of Life. Tell the world whole truth: u r out of family first day, Out of world in few days. Truth is sour, very difficult to digest, . People wear  beautiful dress[especially ladies] to hide real body!! can we walk naked on street?? Truth is naked, and evberybody invariably hide it. 

And court is for telling lies on Oath!! Where you stand ?? What can you prove?? 

And what guarantee, your brother will get a girl to marry who had no affairs!!

And I assure you, girls with absolutely no affairs, clean & virgin, are not complitable, and their marriage life are full of disputes and unhappiness. As she cannot tolerate any "Alloy" & friction starts. 

THINK IT OVER.. 

DON'T WASTE 10 YRS IN COURT OR CREATE  tension- UNHAPPINESS TO SO MANY CONCERNED  FAMILY MEMBERS: Her parents, brother & sister, frd relative, and your brother, with u  ur fly. 

SO MANY MARRIED DIVORCEE, WITH KID, AND LIVING VERY CHEERFUL, HAPPY... 

So many girls marry  divorcee- live-in and living happily. 

At least she told her past// if not?? what ?? 

Brother's Life not spoilt: Change thinking, Accept as it is. Affair after marriage is objectionable, not before marriage.

Forget & Forgive, and enjoy life. 

CHIOCE IS OF YOUR BROTHER.. 

Regards:: 

1 Like

arun (It)     27 November 2012

i agree shroff. very difficult these days to no boy or girl without affair. Please go thru my brother case

Brother married in month of Dec'2011.they did not had s*xual relationship in fight night.When brother approached her in fight night she said you are third person not my husband.
After one week my bother incidental accessed her email from computer(spouse place).He came to know that she got affair before marriage and she took extreme step attempted suicide also once. My brother forward those email to his personal id.
when my brother bring their parents notice. They started giving advice to my brother saying she need to get love feeling on you then only it will happen everything.
nothing happened 3 months( passed over). my brother bring notice to my parents and myself. then we talk to their parents about the issue. she agreed live with my brother in front of everyone.
my brother took her counseling from his own expenses and she attended 5 session. for 6 session my brother told his father in law take her for counseling session. but they did not attend for same.
When we asked both why they did not attended counseling . my brother father in law said why should i spend money on counseling.
after 3 family mediation happened in  3 months(june to aug) she  agreed in front of everyone to live with my brother. While in bed room she will show real face. they did not enter into any s*xually relation during 9 months married life.
Evidence we have with us
1) Email proof she got affair before marriage.
2) Counseling report say,
a) she agreed love affair before marriage.
b) she told her parents forced get marriage.
c) to live my brother she need time for understanding.
3) voice record conversation between her and my brother. she saying" you want s*x but you want have with your wife that is your principle" my brother saying "yes" what is your principle? you will have whom you like is it? she saying  "yes" .
 4) voice recod conversation between her and my brother. she asking my brother to die and using abuse word.
5) she was in contact with the ex-boyfriend thru sms till  mar’12. My brother saw those sms in her phone.  Even some time she sms ex-boyfriend midnight as well.  We don’t have evidence but we get court order get sms list for this.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register