Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shikha (Executive-Finance)     29 October 2012

Family property

sir,

we have a house in the name of my father in law who has been expired. My husband is also no more. i have a minor daughter(17 yrs). father in law is survived by wife,two alive sons and myself (widow).We have dispute between ourselves.I lived with them 12yrs after my husband's death but due to extreme worst conditions,i had to left that place but i locked the portion i resided.now they want to settle my share in the property. I want to know ,how much share me nad my daughter wil have. How can i transfer mine nad my daughter share(minor) to them.can i transfer my daughter to them.

Learning

2 Replies

Varun Desai (Advocate)     29 October 2012

Hi,

As your mentioned survivor of you father in law you will be entitled for 1/4th Share in the property and your daughter will not get separate share in the property and through partition deed you can acquire the above mentioned further there is no need to hand over your daughter to them.

shikha (Executive-Finance)     29 October 2012

sir, thanx for reply.i mentioned wrongly to transfer my daughter.Actually it was, can i transfer my daughter's share to them or it can be trfd only after her becoing major

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register