Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

gourav (sales exe)     02 September 2012

Mistake in father middle name

Anish thakur ji

in my 10th and 12th marksheet my father name Angad Pal but correct name is Angad dev and i want make my voter i.card and  passport with correct name (D.O.B 31.10.1988), tell me the prosses, 

rohit

Learning

6 Replies

Anish Thakur 7018812737 (advocate)     02 September 2012

respected querist,

first method,  submit a application alongwith an affadavit and supporting documents regarding the correct name of your father to the issuing authority or education board regarding the request of correction of your fathers name .but sometimes authorities shows their unablity to do so then you have to file a declaration suit in the civil court regarding the accurate name of your father making the issuing authority and board a defendents ,after obtaining the favourable order the borad and issuing authority of your certificate will become bound to make the requisite changes.feel free to call if yo had left any doubt.

sir,

is there other any way without any suit such as newspaper declaration

newspaper declaration/publication is the process of civil litigation.

1 Like

R/s sir,

is publication in newspaper is considered at for making a passport and at the time of visa?

what matter should i give to newspaper agency either both  name (father name)of the same person by me  or name have been changed affidavited by my father?

rohit

respected querist ,you dnt have to make publication yourself ,i told you already it is the process of civil litigation and court will order you during th eprocess to deposite the charges for it and publication will get intructed on the instructions from the court and by the court,you dnt have to do it at your own wish,this is no where relating to the passport,to know the passport process better kindly read the passport authority act 1976.

r/s sir,

plz guide me step wise what to do, i will be thankful to u

rohit

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register