Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Saket (Project In-charge)     31 August 2012

Service bond related

Hi,

I have signed a Legal Service bond for 5years with a company on same day when they sent me with family to oversea job. This Bond was not discussed earlier but they asked me to sign on the day when my passport and tickets were still with them. However, to this I does not have any proof except my day of travel and date on the bond is same.

After completing 2.5years overseas the company asked me to come back and join their Indian operations.At the same time they asked me to resign from Oversea unit of their orgainzation.

After coming back I met the owner of the company and he ill-treated me to which I decide not work anymore. Earlier to this also there were certain instances in which they used to ill-treated however, as I was not having enough money to come back I stick there and keep on continuing.

I am thinking to break this service bond which has a notary stamp on it.

Kindly suggest how to resolve such issue.

Learning

1 Replies

G.P.Sharma (Hr)     16 April 2014

Dear Sirs,

Recently i have signed on a XYZ co. service bond of my friend's relative as an guarantor without studying the matter on the bonddue to force  . later i came to that person's character was not good. so now i want to withdraw my signature as guarantor from the above said bond. how i can do this? please tell me the complete legal procedure to withdraw my signature.

please help me and save from future risk.

Thanks in advance...

Ragards,

Sharma

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register