Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ADVOCATE Prem Joshi (Advocate/ Legal Consultant)     12 June 2012

Vodafone gprs

Dear Ld Friends,

I need you opinion.

My friend is using the GPRS facility of vodafone from the last 4 months but Vodafone doesn’t have the facility to check usage on daily basis. He sent the mail to Top Management & He has received a called from the Nodal Officer but they are saying that right now Company doesn’t have the facility to check the daily update on GPRS. 

Dear, kindly guide me what are the remedy available under law. 

Rgd.,
PJ

Learning

1 Replies

(Guest)

From your query, I could understand that there is no facility or technical feasibility for Vodafone to supply information on daily usage of GPRS by your friend. But I fail to understand due to this, is there any over billing for less usage is the complaint of your friend? If that is the case, Vodafone should certainly clarify or justify their overbilling your friend over and above the prescribed limit, say, 1 GB or 2 GB, etc., otherwise this may be taken as suggestion by Vodafone to improve "My Account" usage of customers. It is needless to say, if the Vodafone charges more and has no means to give the required day-to-day usage, your friend may move the Consumer Forum.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register