LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

waman sarre (owner)     01 June 2012

Ancestral property

Me and my father have differences and now im staying alone and away from my family.

We have ancestral property which is not yet devided between my father and his 2 brothers.

But im in need of my share, can i get share in this property now im 30 year old and my income is not big and im in trouble.

please help in legal aspect.

Learning

5 Replies

Deep Narayan (learning)     02 June 2012

are u single daughter of ur father or u have brother/sister?

waman sarre (owner)     02 June 2012

I am not a daughter im a son and yes i have brothers but no sisters

Deep Narayan (learning)     03 June 2012

Yes u can have share in property,and u can demand legally but remember that as u have differences with ur father he can disown u and u will get nothing

sanjay agarwal (grand daughter)     06 June 2012

my grandfather have a property 4000sq m he had 4 sons after his death property was owned by his wife and after her death the property goes to hr 4 sons equally divided by mutual family settlement my father is 1 shareholder of this property and he had 3 children 2 sons 1 daughter after my parents death the 2 brothers divided the portion between themselves in 2008 and i got married in 1993 6 months ago i came to know that they are selling off there property after this i claimed 4 my share in jan 2012 in kanpur court ....instead of filling case against 1 of my brother he sold some part of his property in march 2012 is it possible that i am filling a case againt them but instead of this he can sell some part?????????? what should i do know??????????? please reply me soon.

Deep Narayan (learning)     07 June 2012

No it is not possible however they have done a wrong thing. now if the land is sold u can still get the share of money earned by selling the part. apply court for this

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register