Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kumar (private employee)     26 May 2009

jihadi 498A Victims

Hi

this is kumar i want to bring your notice my expreince i faced with police.

this is short description about my case

-> Got Married 14 Months back

-> Wife Working Due to her Personal Ego and Important to Job and She having Health Prblem due to that she left Home

-> i send notice to her that she not staying with me ask her to give reply

-> She filed case on me 498 and also divorce in family court

i seen practical life matter of  1 day wht is police

CI [ circle inspector] has taken money from girl side and he talk very rubbish with myself and parents...

from ourside there is no mistake she herself taken decision and because ofmoney she filed case..

my question is how long this will continue by police to take advantage of both parties ...its indirect blackmailing...

we can;t afford sum wht CI settle..but we are from very respected family..we sold ornaments...savings..and we given 10000 money to CI

i pray JIHADI 498 Victums has to start moment and please kill police and people who misuse sections...

Learning

9 Replies

M. PIRAVI PERUMAL (Advocate & Consumer Rights)     26 May 2009

Mr. Kumar you had put up many queries regarding 498-A and all of them has been answered by the learned members.  The words you have uttered I hope may be due to frustration. I pray for you and let  almighty bless and guide you through is torrid and turbulent period.

(Guest)

NANDKUMAR  B.SAWANT.,M.COM.LL.B.(MUMBAI),ADVOCATE

MOBILE.NO.09325226691,09271971251

e.mail.adv.nbsawant@yahoo.co.in

e.mail.nandkumarbs@sify.com

REGARDING YOUR CASE UNDER SECTION 498A AND YOUR SUFFERINGS KINDLY NOTE THAT

1.SECTION 498A INDIAN PENAL CODE  WAS INTRODUCED FOR STOPING DOWRY DEATHS AND UNREASONABLE DEMAND FROM HUSBAND AND HIS RELATIVES FOR DOWRY MONEY AND HARASSMENT OF INNOCENT BRIDE TO BRING THE SAME FROM HER FATHER AND RELATIVES.

2.KINDLY NOTE THAT IT IS A FACT THAT NOWADAYS THIS PARTICULAR SECTION 498A IS MISUSED JUST TO TAKE REVENGE FOR UNSUCCESSFUL MARRIAGE.

3.AS PER THE PREVAILING PROCEDURE JUST A COMPLAINT WRITTEN BY WIFE AT THE NEAREST POLICE STATION IS ENOUGH  TO ARREST AND DUMP BEHIND BARS THE HUSBAND AND HIS RELATIVES.

4.THE CONCERNED AUTHORITIES TRY TO TAKE ADVANTAGE BY PUTING PRESSURE AND FEAR OF PUNISHMENT AND TAKE UNDUE ADVANTAGE OF THE SITUATION.

5.BUT KINDLY NOTE THAT 498A SECTION OF INDIAN PENAL CODE IS NON BAILABLE AND HENCE THE PERSONS WHO HAVE REASONABLE DOUBT ABOUT THE FILING OF THE CASE UNDER SECTION 498A CAN WELL IN ADVANCE FILE AN APPLICATION FOR ANTICIPATORY BAIL UNDER SEC.438 OF CRIMINAL PROCEDURE CODE,TO THE SESSIONS COURT OR HIGH COURT AND THEY CAN MENTION THE REASONA AND FACTS WHY THEY ARE APPREHENDING ARREST, AND PRAY FOR INTERIUM ANTICIPATORY BAIL AND GET THE INTERIUM ANTICIPATORY BAIL CONFIRMED IN DUE COURSE.THEY CAN SUCCEED.

6 KINDLY NOTE THAT IN A WAR LIKE SITUATION YOU HAVE TO BE ALERT AND DONT BE OVERCONFIDENT AND THEN BLAME OTHERS.YOU HAVE TO BE ONE STEP AHEAD OF THE OTHER SIDE ,YOU CAN SUCCEED.

7KINDLY NOTE THAT FOR HARASSMENT AND THE FINANCIAL LOSS SUFFERED IT WAS YOUR  OWN DECISION. AND KINDLY NOTE THAT IN CASE YOU DESIRE YOU CAN AVAIL APPROPRIATE LEGAL REMEDY AGAINST THE CONCERNED .

8IN CASE YOU FEEL THAT YOU AND ALL FAMILY MEMBERS ARE INNOCENT THEN YOU MAY FILE WRIT PETITION  AT HONOURABLE HIGH COURT UNDER PROVISIONS OF SECTION 482 OF CRIMINAL PROCEDURE CODE FOR QUASHING THE FALSE COMPLAINT

YOU WILL DEFINATELY SUCCEED.

BUT KINDLY DONT GET FRUSTRATED AND MAKE WISE MOVES, WISH YOU BEST OF LUCK.

KINDLY SEND DETAILS IN CASE ANY FURTHER HELP IS REQUIRED.

THANKING YOU

YOURS SINCERELY

NANDKUMAR B.SAWANT.,M.COM.LL.B.(MUMBAI),ADVOCATE

(Guest)

NANDKUMAR  B.SAWANT.,M.COM.LL.B.(MUMBAI),ADVOCATE

MOBILE.NO.09325226691,09271971251

e.mail.adv.nbsawant@yahoo.co.in

e.mail.nandkumarbs@sify.com

REGARDING YOUR CASE UNDER SECTION 498A AND YOUR SUFFERINGS KINDLY NOTE THAT

1.SECTION 498A INDIAN PENAL CODE  WAS INTRODUCED FOR STOPING DOWRY DEATHS AND UNREASONABLE DEMAND FROM HUSBAND AND HIS RELATIVES FOR DOWRY MONEY AND HARASSMENT OF INNOCENT BRIDE TO BRING THE SAME FROM HER FATHER AND RELATIVES.

2.KINDLY NOTE THAT IT IS A FACT THAT NOWADAYS THIS PARTICULAR SECTION 498A IS MISUSED JUST TO TAKE REVENGE FOR UNSUCCESSFUL MARRIAGE.

3.AS PER THE PREVAILING PROCEDURE JUST A COMPLAINT WRITTEN BY WIFE AT THE NEAREST POLICE STATION IS ENOUGH  TO ARREST AND DUMP BEHIND BARS THE HUSBAND AND HIS RELATIVES.

4.THE CONCERNED AUTHORITIES TRY TO TAKE ADVANTAGE BY PUTING PRESSURE AND FEAR OF PUNISHMENT AND TAKE UNDUE ADVANTAGE OF THE SITUATION.

5.BUT KINDLY NOTE THAT 498A SECTION OF INDIAN PENAL CODE IS NON BAILABLE AND HENCE THE PERSONS WHO HAVE REASONABLE DOUBT ABOUT THE FILING OF THE CASE UNDER SECTION 498A CAN WELL IN ADVANCE FILE AN APPLICATION FOR ANTICIPATORY BAIL UNDER SEC.438 OF CRIMINAL PROCEDURE CODE,TO THE SESSIONS COURT OR HIGH COURT AND THEY CAN MENTION THE REASONA AND FACTS WHY THEY ARE APPREHENDING ARREST, AND PRAY FOR INTERIUM ANTICIPATORY BAIL AND GET THE INTERIUM ANTICIPATORY BAIL CONFIRMED IN DUE COURSE.THEY CAN SUCCEED.

6 KINDLY NOTE THAT IN A WAR LIKE SITUATION YOU HAVE TO BE ALERT AND DONT BE OVERCONFIDENT AND THEN BLAME OTHERS.YOU HAVE TO BE ONE STEP AHEAD OF THE OTHER SIDE ,YOU CAN SUCCEED.

7KINDLY NOTE THAT FOR HARASSMENT AND THE FINANCIAL LOSS SUFFERED IT WAS YOUR  OWN DECISION. AND KINDLY NOTE THAT IN CASE YOU DESIRE YOU CAN AVAIL APPROPRIATE LEGAL REMEDY AGAINST THE CONCERNED .

8IN CASE YOU FEEL THAT YOU AND ALL FAMILY MEMBERS ARE INNOCENT THEN YOU MAY FILE WRIT PETITION  AT HONOURABLE HIGH COURT UNDER PROVISIONS OF SECTION 482 OF CRIMINAL PROCEDURE CODE FOR QUASHING THE FALSE COMPLAINT

YOU WILL DEFINATELY SUCCEED.

BUT KINDLY DONT GET FRUSTRATED AND MAKE WISE MOVES, WISH YOU BEST OF LUCK.

KINDLY SEND DETAILS IN CASE ANY FURTHER HELP IS REQUIRED.

THANKING YOU

YOURS SINCERELY

NANDKUMAR B.SAWANT.,M.COM.LL.B.(MUMBAI),ADVOCATE

1 Like

kumar (private employee)     27 May 2009

Sorry guys,yes true that iam in deep frustuation..becoz only one disappointment is why it happen to me....misuse of law is feeling very hurt..why it not happens to people who really hurt women..without my wrong why happen for me..only one thign

kumar (private employee)     27 May 2009

A respected police officer with CI designation behaving like very Mean minded person..a women as wife working in HR firm she behvaes like MOney Oriented women..both misuse law and only for greed of money...So guys i too professional like you so iam sorry what i exprss my concern..

Rajesh Kumar (Advocate)     27 May 2009

Kumar, you are in a war- a war against gender bisased society, a legal terrorism, a extortionainst administration-and war has to be fought with a strategy. Make your strategy right. With this false allegation- believe me you cannot loose anything except for some harassment in the form of arrest, spending sometime in jail, some visits to courts, some social stigma- if you think these things are important, you are being played in the hand of such legal system which wants you to feel that way. Dont feel these things are important. Dont be a victim- be a hero by saying and acting that these things are not important. Law presume your innocence. Never give in to any demand of your wife. File cases against her- if she has demanded money for extortion, if she has told anything about giving dowry under dowry prohibition act, if nothing else for defamation, if she has taken any money from you, for criminal breach of trust of property or criminal misappropriation of property, if she has filed false case and made false statement, for perjury. Keep on filing cases. The more cases you file, the settlement will be arrived at early. And dont talk about settlement. Dont give divorce. Contest divorce if she files. Be ready to loose- that is only way of winning. In war, stretegy counts.
1 Like

Binod Kumar Mishra (Government Service)     27 May 2009

very nice saying by Mr. Rajesh Jee. Keep on doing the things suggested by him. you can only win in that situation. if you follow the advise of some sick minded man you will lent in trouble.

be brave and win laurels for yourself.

kumar (private employee)     29 May 2009

hi guys,

Life is precious..When One get married...they have to bind with relationship..Either Huband or wife got disturbance both has to setlle without 3rd party intervention..but when situaion is out of hands...Either of them take fast or wrong decisions...then Police..court..lawyer..public will intervene into family relatinship..Filing number of cases may  get good cases to Laywer...and i have to move aruond court...

Iam not in such hurry to marry another girl...but LIfe settlement..Age Factor..Personal Relationhsips important in life..so thats why i ask in forum about other thread..Remarry after mutual consent...

Only husband know behvaiour of Wife Attitude....Iam ready for settlement becasuse of  get rid of relationship...Iam middle class person only know how to lead life with good family and relatoins...

Only Pain is...Became VICTIM of 498A...But iam not Loose my Hope in Life..I can fight in legal way...but in 498A women having Rights...Its Long Term Goal..to achive..but i can;t put my life .for Long term GOAL...there are cases still pending...2 years..3 years..10 Years..DIVROCE case..instread of better settlement..and break with WITCH WIFE..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register