Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Alok Tholiya (self employed)     28 May 2012

"tying nuptial knot.. a life time decision".

https://marriageevnt.blogspot.in/2012/05/tying-nuptial-knot-life-time-decision.html 

I Alok Tholiya took a lead and started 1st Digambar Jains Yuvak Yuvati Parichay Sammelan in Mumbai. This was done under the umbrella of very samaj oriented organisation Shree Mumbai Digambar Jain Seva Samiti. This year was 8 th year of Parichay Sammelan. We could successfully come so long only because of whole hearted cooperation of Shri Kailash Chabara, Shri Padam Kala, Shri S P Jain, Dr Subhash Chandiwal, sponsor Shri Ashok Gangwal and many untiring members. This year just a few hours before I was asked to speak on "Tying Nuptial Knot ..A life time decision". I hereby reproduce same. Pl. send your comments. N.B. I could not cover points of law as we were running short of time. Crux of of my speech has come from personal experience and what I have seen around in recent times.

Learning

2 Replies

Rajeev Kumar (Lawyer/Advocate)     28 May 2012

As per as my experience on the very topic is too much bitter. The decision of entering into marriage is very crucial. What happend and are happening in our soceity is quite apparent before the marriage bride and their relative are seems very gentle, civilised and ethical but after the solemnisation of marriage they change their colour and keeping all the ethics,civilisation and moral on niche. Started torturing the groom and their family members. The concept of marriage and family have been dynamically changed in the new era. The moral, coperation, decdication, love, service and trust are totally evapourated which was the quality of our ancestors. Now a days the men wears the ring in marriage is called suffering. Though the topic has wide scope. My experience shared is personal and not to mass level. If someone emotions is hurted then please excuse me.

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     28 May 2012

Good efforts......

Observations;

For urban Youth:-

A. tell them to try it out first with live-in with basic open ended jointly executed Contract they expect between them.

B.
If enough Trust developed during their live-in and they feel that it is time to convert their relationship into marriage then they shall insist for S. 2 Dowry Prohibition Act Rules in accordance with which lists of presents are to be maintained.

C.
If not enough Trust developed during their live-in and still they feel that the relationship should be given a name then go in for Pre-nups and also follow S. 2 Dowry Prohibition Act take the plunge.

D.
Also during live-in till bolt out of the blue strikes them they should maintain the exhaustive list mentioned in attachment file.
E. They shall retain till their family lifetime one Advocate / one Psychiatrist as retainer. 
F. By following above they will have legal cushion respectively. They will save themselves and respective families from lots of current fads reason being “ignorance of law is no excuse to say I am innocent and other person is the only guilty person”.

OR

If the urban Youth shivers from above thought then atleast tell them to follow these basics;

A.
They should have some Pre-nups between them.
B. At the time of their marriage they shall insist for S. 2 Dowry Prohibition Act Rules in accordance with which lists of presents are to be maintained.
C.
If they expect more security then ask them to maintain the exhaustive list mentioned in attachment file.
D. They shall retain till their family lifetime one Advocate / one Psychiatrist as retainer. 
E. By following above they will have legal cushion respectively. They will save themselves and respective families from lots of current fads reason being “ignorance of law is no excuse to say I am innocent and other person is the only guilty person”.

For rural Youth

A. They should follow customs, traditions prevalent in their community. Till Parliament declares all customs, traditions and customary practices are now dispensed with by an Special Act.
B. At the time of their marriage they shall insist for S. 2 Dowry Prohibition Act Rules in accordance with which lists of presents are to be maintained.
If they expect more security then ask them to maintain the exhaustive list mentioned in attachment file.
D. By following above they will have legal cushion respectively. They will save themselves and respective families from lots of current fads reason being “ignorance of law is no excuse to say I am innocent and other person is the only guilty person”.

Attached File : 413223270 you shall know law.pdf downloaded: 76 times

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register