Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

arshad (kashmir)     19 May 2012

I have been forced for divorce

Respected Lawyers
my name is irshad from kashmir, I was married with Delhi Muslim Girl.After marrige in 2009 my wife was not willing to live in kashmir my mothers in law create bad situations and was not also wolling in that her daughter will stay in kashmir .Due to some situations i left home and came to delhi and start surving here with my wife.but after two years i realised that i should go back to home .but my inlaws had pressurised me not to go kashmir and asked to me if you will go to home we will make your life hell.My mother came from kashmir to take me and my wife home(kashmir) my inlaws beaten my mother and me also and i left delhi with my mother.after 1 month i was in toch with my wife and always forced her to come to kashmir.at the end she denied .and regidster a case againist me in women cell with very fake, false ,stagged illigation and forced me for divorce.i finally done with divorce because im not fainancially strong to face them in courts.Now the question is that
1) i have been also told that you have not even visiting rights for your daughter and this written in documents .because i was not able to pay (MEHAR) 50000 rupees.insted of that i gave my daughter to my wife .1 year has passed i missing my daughter and want to see her .Is their any way by means of law that i can visit my daughter.please help me .

Learning

3 Replies

Ankit Kr Mishra (student)     19 May 2012

Sir,

Can u tell the age of the ur child. Now, the only way out is to make an appeal against the said order and also file a suit for guardianship of the child and pleading for the visiting rights.

Upto a certain age the rights of a  guardianship father can't be taken away as he is the natural Guardian of the child.

my daughter's age is 2 years but there is written in document that father has no visiting rights and i have sighned on that due to threat.

please help me im badly missing my daughter

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register