Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Altaf Mohammed (Export Sales Manager)     29 April 2012

Legal advice

Dear Respected Sir,

I am a NRI working in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.   I had purchased a open land in Warangal District 5 year back  under my mother name,   last year when I was on holidays I was planning to start some construction work in my land, but suddenly someone from third party jumped in and calming this land, and since then we are asking the first party ( the person from whom we bought the land ) to involve and clear the issue but, he is not taking initiative neither cooperating to solve this issue, so we are just in  between don't know what need to be done.. please we need your help here.. we have all the registred documents under my mother name.. 

If possible, would you please space some of your valuable time and see the issue here. I am listing hereunder the contact details of the person from whom I bought the land and not willing to solve the issue now.

The broker of this deal is namely Mr. Nooruddin ( advocate ) in Warangal Mandi Bazar who is the master mind and initially  approached us to buy this land ( Mobile # 9390101269 ), and now wants to escape.

Hope to get your help here.

First party ( from whom we bought the land )

Name: Faiz Ahmed
Mobile # 9701598737

Learning

2 Replies

Anish Thakur 7018812737 (advocate)     29 April 2012

dear ahmed,

this is a complicated issue and any advise can be given after seeing the documents and registration certificate.

which year you bought this land ? from whom ?

is that land was undivided land or in issue before with any party before

has you taken the possesion of that land before ? or was land in possesion of person at the time of purchase by you?

Adv.R.P.Chugh (Advocate/Legal Consultant (rpchughadvocatesupremecourt@hotmail.com))     29 April 2012

Dear Querist,

1. How did you purchase via registered Sale Deed ?

2. On what basis is the person intruding/interfering ?

3. You can sue for a permanent injunction seeking an order restraining the person from interfering with your lawful possession.

Feel free to talk!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register