LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

chandermohan (proprieter)     29 April 2012

Maintainance

If my income is 15000 how much maintainance will court direct me to pay to my wife and daughter during the proceedings of RCR.

Thanks & Regards

Vivek Malhotra

Learning

7 Replies

pvssaikumar (advocate)     29 April 2012

dear client 

the court assess the maintence of ur wife and child is depending up on the income source, expenditure and dependency.

pvs saikumar, advocate, visakhapatnam

chandermohan (proprieter)     29 April 2012

Thanks For ur Advice. In that case can court tell me to give even half of my salary.

kindly reply

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     29 April 2012

No. About Rs.5000/- is my guess.

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     29 April 2012

It may be Rs.5000/-

Adv.R.P.Chugh (Advocate/Legal Consultant (rpchughadvocatesupremecourt@hotmail.com))     29 April 2012

Not that simple...Depends on a lot of factors....WIfe's means/your means and liabilities/her conduct...

Anish Thakur 7018812737 (advocate)     29 April 2012

dear in no circumstances the mantenance can cross half of the income of the defendent , and if you have only one wife and single child (if school going) it can be maximum 5000rs per month (rest depends upon the juridictionary powers of the magistrate)

JANAK RAJ VATSA (ADVOCATE)     29 April 2012

the amount of maintenance to a wife and  a child will depend on a number of factors i.e. your monthly income, your wife's potential to earn, the day to day needs of wife and child, etc. the court will decide the amount taking all factors into consideration

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register