Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Attention members :roshni tryin to gain popularity !!!

Page no : 2

Aishwarya (Teacher)     13 April 2012

roshni dee

see i will always endorse the fact ive kept it close since when i came to know of it unwillingly... that u do impersonate and that was told by someone very close to u through pm that i never acknowldged..but ive seen this happening since beginning..

And for u calling me diplomatic i dont see any reason..I support whats true..

u do impersonate i approve of that and i would say it again as i said it earlier agreeing to threeleafe.      .ive seen it happen with tajobs sir, ive seen it happening with shroff sir, ive seen it now again here and with so many people around and maybe utpala dee too at one time.. ..

but in all this ive supported you too sent u pm as whats happening and whats bothering you..but i later stopped all that seing that ur much mature than me and could handle it all well since i were friend with u in the beggining..

Diplomatic ..thats ur dictionary word not mine...

i Being polite, and not resorting to unnecesary fights and arguments and moreover false abuse may seem being diplomatism to you..but for me its "life skills" upon which one should lead a life of positivity and peace and do the same for others to live and let live ...

You may not agree of what all i say and as much i dont interfere in gender talks or issus coz am more human not a gender against another gender..i go for whats right and truth..as per my consience....

Anyhow its ur wish to call me or percieve whatever of me but to bring positivity and resolving issues and also admitting truth and not approving flasehood and utter lies is also what i believe in always  .. 

now can i expect lil peace from u ? uve said what u wished to and even i stood by what i believe and uve heard... but cannot we let it be ?

1 Like

threeleafe (awaited)     13 April 2012

Roshini wrote

"... I am not so popular here.Kindly check the no. of thanks I have received since 2010,that I am in the top 5 or 6 most thanked members in LCI..However these thanks do "

Do you want the forum to know the story behind your thanks  things..... that you will thank person A and person A will thank you...... it is not hard to understand who the person A.

And if I can remind you,,,, there used to be a button "Unlike"   before it was taken off...   and undoutedly Roshini used to get maximum "Unlike"

So even by that count you know where you belong,,,, in fact you doing your own self praise shows your  character.

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     13 April 2012

@ sam,

Thanks again for continuing to make me the centre of your attraction for the last 17 hrs.

As is evident from your thread title" Attention members :roshni tryin to gain popularity !!!,anyone can make out you are envious of me,since you are not popular.Therefore this word  "popularity" is occupying your mind.:D

This thread has been viewed 183 times till 10:30 PM of April 13th.Again it shows how much interest members have taken to read about me.Suppose it was "attention members:sam is trying to gain popularity,no one would have cared to click this thread,for sam is an unknown name here.

and mind it,in all my posts since 2010,learned members have participated,including lawyers,and others professionals.but in your posts,only v.few persons,that also of your type who have been accused of harassment in courts have taken interest..so i hope u can make out the vast difference the 2 of us have..

Keep going....

@ aish

You said...

"u do impersonate i approve of that and i would say it again as i said it earlier agreeing to threeleafe."

i did not read anywhere in threeleafe's remarks that i am fond of impersonating LCI members.however If you believe he said so which you endorse,i will refresh your memory by reproducing his words below.kindly point out where he said so..

Sameer,

There is nothing new in her behaviour.  The people who have been arond this site knows that very well.

Though her postings are cut and paste,  thoughts not worth penny, she picks up fight with anybody and gives a look of gender fight everytime she is opposed.

For you solution is very simple - just do what others have been doing - not participate and not visit the threads she puts.  

now if you know,the meaning of impersonation,then let me tell you that if i impersonate an LCI member,it means i will use his profile name,profile pic,and infact his full identity for my own benefit.i will post threads,replies and other things using his name,profile pic etc.you said i have impersonated tajobs,shroff,utpala etc...lol!:D

and that someone close to me,told you so.

can you name that "close friend of me" who says i have impersonated these 3 persons???

i am sure you being an educated person must have also seen me posting threads using these 3 persons' identities,instead of blindly believeing that this "friend" of me,who,by now seems to be a good detective and researcher.kindly ask this traitor to also post all such links where i impersonated these 3 persons.I am dying to go thru them..

waiting for your response....

love,roshni:)

good night!

(Guest)

Roshni ™ | Andheri .......... don't get pissed off , you just need medical attention !

(Guest)

I agree Roshni ™  , you are really popular , even Rakhi Sawant is popular these days !!   

Aishwarya (Teacher)     14 April 2012

nevermind carry on with ur routine stuff..ms princess, goodgirl , roshni, and what not.You fake ids and u do impersonate too eg sam, roshni urself, and member account deleted ur favourite and i dont take down notes of whenver u do tht stuff , but if i read a comment here n there about a person it reminds me of u..no one else...

and u see uve done it n number of times that if anyone really would come here with some other id the suspicion will only land up on u dear..woh kehte hainaa sher aaya sher aaya everytime shouting it and making fool of others but when itll come in real nobody shall believe ur true story...

.and dont call tht person a traitor so soon u may regret later on finding out who it was one of  ur very own ....and doom another relationship just because of ur silly frustations and public outbursts..

Again besides making u understand good things people have other priorities..

i shall eat no more space here on lci in unworthy conversations of no use to anyone but you..

tk cre and please for godsake end this ..

I request the Admin and moderators to close this thread as its of no use or welfare for the other people whose threads go down on other pages with awaiting their replies ..

2 Like