1) How long was the 100 year war?
Santa says "I will skip this" ....... Next.
2) In which country are the Panama hats made? A) BRASIL
Santa asks for help from the University students.
3) In which month do the Russians celebrate the October Revolution?
Santa asks general public to help him out.
4) Which of these was King George VI first name?
Santa says ..........."I don't know"
5) The Canary islands, in the Pacific Ocean , has its name based on which animal:
A) CANARY BIRD
Santa Had given up.
"SCROLL DOWN" to know Mmoorree.......
If u think you are indeed clever and laughed at Santa's replies, then please check the answers below:
1) The 100 year war lasted 116 years from 1337-1453.It was a conflict between France and England.
2) The Panama hat is made in Equador.
3) The October revolution is celebrated in November.
4) King George's first name was Albert. In 1936 he changed his name.
5) The " Canary islands " has it's name based on "Puppy". The Latin name is INSULARIA CANARIA which means Islands of the puppies..
Now tell me who's the dumb one....??
Never laugh at a Santa again.