Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kulraj9999 (Accounts)     22 February 2012

Advocate fees for mutual consent divorce.

Dear Experts,

Kindly let me know the Advocate's Fees (reasonable amount) for entire process of getting a Divorce by a Mutual Consent in Mumbai, where there are absolutely no issues and conflicts between the Petitioners?

Learning

10 Replies

(Guest)

It differ one advocate to another because their experience.There is no fees Limitation in Advocate act,1961.

Just click this link;You find many lawyers ,ask for legal fees ,if you found resonable ,then hire for the work.

https://www.justdial.com/Mumbai/Divorce-Matter-Lawyers/ct-1000208748

**Victim** (job)     23 February 2012

@ Author if you are going for mutual consent divorce then on an average you should pay Rs 2000 (Max) for MCD. Just make sure you get your all clauses (Conditions) mentioned in the MCD petition. You don't need a super expert costly advocate in this matter.

Kulraj9999 (Accounts)     23 February 2012

Dear Sir,

Thanks for your reply.

I wanted to know the range or average Fees +/- 10% for Mutual Consent Divorce.

Hey Thanks for your mail.

Can you suggest me someone, who can do MCD for Rs. 2,000/-? It would be very helpful for us.

Honestly i don't know anyone in Mumbai and i suggest you don't pick anyone from this site to get your job done coz their fees will be high anyway unless they wanna do you a favour besides that when it comes to finding a right lawyer you should go by reference from your relatives or friends. Someone you or your family members knows very well and someone who understands your questions and concerns very well to whom if you approach in future for extra help their doors are always open free of charge in short a reliable cheap advocate.

Another option is ask your wife to hire a lawyer and get her prepare MCD petition and make sure YOU go through the clauses drafted by her lawyer 100 times and then agree on that. This is another way but when it comes to MCD it is like a rising sun where you can see a new life and new ambition. If you want to get this done ASAP then pay the damn money and get over with it.

Hey Friend,

Thanks for your reply & suggestion. Please guide me more, if you know more about MCD.

Hey man if i knew more about MCD i won't be replying your comment at this time. All i know is after MCD victims like me feel like a free bird. There is a new ray of hope and things get straightened out. If i get MCD i will consider myself one the luckiest person in this world. I wish you all the best in your life never look back again and be prepared to find another decent girl. Don't give it up bro keep it going you will find LCI no matter what you are ? Where you are ? How you are ?

Hey Man

Thanks.

It gives some courage & hopes for persons like me.

All the best to you.

katieforties   09 August 2021

The App development is a major process where you will be able to create computer programs and codes to perform the best tasks. There are many best app Development Company in Salem available for the people to get their help to develop the site.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register