Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Harrasment by cooperative housng society committee members

Page no : 3

Anonymous User (employee)     06 December 2015

Society Committee members are misusing  the power .  

Same here... Society people impose 5000rs fine as water wastage .. 

I ask on what basis they can charge such fine .. do they calculted the ltrs . .. 

i need the break down of fine how its calculated ? random fine ... and over govt. encouraging such things.. strick action need to be taken against such committee members.. 

Please confirm .. i staty in navi mumbai can someone charge 5000rs as water wastage .. it was never written anywhere that they will chrg 5000rs .

one said we will chrge 1000rs one 4000rs 

on said we charged 5000rs since 1000rs will any one can pay.

what bullsh*t this byelaw  power is being misused . We need strong  neutral body to bring this  people down ...And if registrar cant handle it .. We need the correct person  information who will give quick resolution and stop these nonsense

@annu  they cant impose such fines.. its high time .... people are misuing the power given to them .

This is what  happen when power comes to hand ...

there was time when no one used to pay maintence and  this people use to  helpless and when  power was given to them they started miss using them . 

I been reading such nonsense in many post . Its hight time now we need to  take all the rights from their hand and place it to CIDCO one single body  .. a single body will look after such things  who will  not seeks his own benefit . 

@annu  go to kharghar feds ...

khargharchsfederation@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register