Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rcr and 498a (wife wants to come back)

Page no : 2

Anjuru Chandra Sekhar (Advocate )     07 May 2012

@Vishwa.  It is not always females to be blamed for filing 498A, but the Advocates who mislead them to do so.  You know Advocates do not get anything if wife and husband resolve their dispute amicably.  If 498A is filed then it will benefit so many people involved in so many institutions because husbands have to part with huge amounts of money.  Most of the women who file 498A do not know the consequences of filing it.  It is not that woman finds that she is being treated cruelly by husbands and his family members and she lands up in PS innocently and police file case under 498A.  In majority of cases they are trained to that effect.

Vishwa (translator)     07 May 2012

@chandrasekhar

You are right, more than Manmohan Singh and Pranab, it is the 498-a that is the driving force behind our Indian Economy ;-)

To my knowledge, our pot-bellied drunken lout cops are not averse to exacting other "favours" from abhala nari females wishing to file 498-a and exact revenge on their husbands.

What about our "learned" lawyers willing to accept their fees in kind?

Hamara Brarat mahaan hai!!!

debasish palchowdhury (development officer)     09 August 2012

debasish.palchowdhury@yahoo.com

sir,

plz advice.....i will be grateful forever.

my wife left home with an intention to dessert her mother in law(my mother) on 12th jan 2012

i filed RCR on 2nd april 2012

she wants to come back in my home but does not want to live with my mother in same house

i want to live seperately with my wife beacuse i have 1 1/2 yr old daughter

what is the fate of my RCR? should i withdraw RCR? my wife appeared before court  for 2 times. i have come to know that my wife lodged  a gdr against me and my mother in anticipation of my RCR(after she has been served with notice of RCR)

what to do ?

plz advice

Regards,

debasish palchowdhury

debasish palchowdhury (development officer)     09 August 2012

debasish.palchowdhury@yahoo.com

sir,

plz advice.....i will be grateful forever.

my wife left home with an intention to dessert her mother in law(my mother) on 12th jan 2012

i filed RCR on 2nd april 2012

she wants to come back in my home but does not want to live with my mother in same house

i want to live seperately with my wife beacuse i have 1 1/2 yr old daughter

what is the fate of my RCR? should i withdraw RCR? my wife appeared before court  for 2 times. i have come to know that my wife lodged  a gdr against me and my mother in anticipation of my RCR(after she has been served with notice of RCR)

what to do ?

plz advice

Regards,

debasish palchowdhury

rajiv_lodha (zz)     10 August 2012

If u want to cohabit with the wife & agree to her demand, leaving ur mother for a separate household, then both of u give court-statements on ur next RCR date. It will be disposed off promptly as per the statements

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     01 September 2012

Peace is never costly.

Pavitra Prabhakar (MBA)     01 September 2012

RCR is under process for the last 2 yrs and to counter that smt. filed false 498a which is also under trial. earlier she was pleading that she wants to come back resume the relationship, but i declined that.

Now I want to file divorce on crulelty ground as she had filed false case against me other then that there are various other reasons like dessertion/defamation/....

Your valuable suggestions are required

regds.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     03 September 2012

You are confused and not seeing the sequence.

You filed RCR which provoked 498a.

Now she wasnt to come back.  That clearly menas that she will cooperate in quashing 498a.  You also say that her conditions are agreeable. 

You are still in ego as you say that you will taken her back after end of 498a.  So far you would have realised that what cna be reusl tof 498a.

Peace is never too costly and some luck persons like you get it.

rajiv_lodha (zz)     04 September 2012

Remember, contested divorce is next to impossible for men in India

Kuntal0000 (xyz)     13 December 2013

what if wife accepts divorce...then ur 498  case is still pending ..while she is roaming around with another hubby

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register