How can i get my marriage null and void

No NGU. Its not about harrasment to them. Its about myself. Y would i take divorce if i didnot do anything. You have no idea what i have gone throught in last 6 months. His family was making me tourcher. Me and my was mentally harassment by them. You cannot even imagine. and now everyone is talking about divorce. If i take mutule divoce or any kind of divorce who is going to accept me?

Lawyer

But your original question was to nullify the marriage so whats the difference in nullity and taking a Mutual divorce both would make you free from this relationship or else you dont want a divorce and want to continue with this relation and want them to accept you.

Hi Sanjeev Thanks for your reply. I want to get nullyfy this marriage but not divorce because if i get divorce then I will be tagged as Divorced but this won't be the case in nullfy. i won't be able to convence my future husband that in actuals I was not married. It was just for Visa. Noboday is going to trust on it.

So please let me know if there is some hope.

POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE

No hope ., try to reconsoil with the reality.

service

You say your marriage has not been consumated.  If that is so, it is a valid ground for divorce. You should file a case seeking divorce by giving his known address.  If he does not appear, it will be granted to you ex parte.

Best wishes

Jacob Pratap

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum

Menu

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC Course!     |    x