Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Tripti Nagwekar (Owner)     19 January 2012

Bhudargadh patsanstha

Dear Honourable Advisors,

Sometimes back, one patsanstha / credit society ‘BHUDARGADH NAGRI PATSANSTHA MARYADIT’, main office located at Bhudargad, Satara and one of its branch at Vashi and Chinchpokli of Mumbai, shut down all its offices as the patsanstha couldn’t pay back money of term deposit and other savings to their all customers and couldn’t recover the debts from borrowers.  Then after some depositors filed the complaint in Bombay High Court to receive their money.  Can I get the contact details of those petitioners who filed the complaint in high court?  Because I want to join them.

Learning

26 Replies

B.K.GUPTA... (ADVISOR)     11 February 2012

RAJARAM PANDURANG GAVANKAR V/S 1. THE BHUDARGAD NAGRI SAHAKARI PATSANSTHA LTD. AND ORS.

RAJARAM PANDURANG GAVANKAR V/S 1. THE BHUDARGAD NAGRI SAHAKARI PATSANSTHA LTD. AND ORS. Bombay(Civil) CAW/1812/2011
Bombay(Civil) WP/4835/2011
1 Like

1 wp4835-4837
   ssp 
IN THE HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE AT BOMBAY
                  CIVIL APPELLATE JURISDICTION
               FARAD CONTINUATION SHEET 
WRIT PETITION NO.4835 OF 2011 AND
WRIT PETITION NO.4837 OF 2011
             Office Notes,Office
             memorandum of Coram,
             appearances,Court's               Court's  or
             orders or directions              Judge's orders
             & Registrar's orders.
  Mr.Anand patil for the Petitioner
           Ms Neha Palshikar-Bhide, A.G.P for the respondent 
no.4
                                    CORAM: A.S.OKA,J.

DATE : JULY 29,2011
                           P.C.:

1 The learned counsel for the
petitioner seeks permission to
withdraw the writ petitions with
liberty to adopt statutory remedy
under the Maharashtra Co-operative
Societies Act,1960 for challenging
the impugned order. Heard the learned
A.G.P for the respondent.
Accordingly, writ petitions are
dismissed as withdrawn with liberty
as prayed.  Ad-interim relief granted
on 30th June 2011 will continue to
operate for a period of six weeks
from today to enable the petitioner2 wp4835-4837
to adopt appropriate remedy. All
contentions of the parties on merits
are kept open. 
                  JUDGE

Dear Tripti

As desired I have mentioned the case details but in second message I have given the copy of judgement as the case was dismissed as withdrawn.

You be well advised to file your case as per the court"s order

*1*   wp.4835.11.4837.11.sxw
kps
IN THE HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE AT BOMBAY
CIVIL APPELLATE JURISDICTION
WRIT PETITION NO.4835 OF 2011
WITH
WRIT PETITION NO.4837 OF 2011
Rajaram Pandurang Gavankar. (wp/4835/11)
Prakash Shripad Dhole. (wp/4837/11) ..Petitioners
­Versus­
Bhudargad Nagri Sahakari Patsanstha
and others. ..Respondents
Mr.Anand S. Patil, for the Petitioners in both petitions.
Ms.P.S.Cardozo, AGP, for the Respondent No.4/State in both petitions.
CORAM : S.C.DHARMADHIKARI, J.
      Date : 30
th
 June, 2011.
P.C.:
1 Mentioned. Not on board.
2 The apprehension of the Petitioners is that the appeals having
been rejected, the coercive measures will be taken to recover the amounts
from the  Petitioners. These  amounts  have  been  determined  under  the
order   of   the   Inquiry   Officer   appointed   under   Section   88   of   the
Maharashtra Co­operative Societies Act, 1960.
3 The learned AGP seeks time to take instructions in the matter.
At his request, let these Writ Petitions be placed for admission on 14
th
 July,
2011.  Till 15
th
  July, 2011  no  coercive  measures  be  taken  against  the
Petitioners.
     (S.C. Dharmadhikari, J)

I have provided Preliminary order of the court too.It would also help you to proceed in the matter.

SHRI PRAKASH SHRIPAD DHOLE V/S 1. THE BHUDARGAD NAGRI SAKAHARI PATSANSTH LTD. AND ORS. Bombay(Civil) WP/4837/2011

This case was also disposed off with the above mentioned case .

One more case is pending and it is fixed for 27-02-2012 but it can easily be costrued that fate would be the same as in above 2 cases,so please adopt the course as per the judgement given above.

Tripti Nagwekar (Owner)     13 February 2012

Dear Mr. Gupta,

Thank you very much for your reply on the subject of Bhudargad society case.  If I file the case to recover my 20 lacs from Bhudhargad cr. soc., could I get the same from them.  Because as per your information 2 cases to recover fixed deposit amount from cr. soc. are rejected by the court and one case is about to be rejected.  Have you lost your money too kept in Bhudargad cr. soc.?  If yes have recovered the same.  Further other victim also got their money from bhudargad cr. soc. please advise in detail.  The expenses to file case in high court against bhudargad that I don't know and what is the guarantee to get back my Rs.20 lacs.   Therefore please explain in detail.

B.K.GUPTA... (ADVISOR)     13 February 2012

Dear Tripti

The cases quoted above are different.It appears that these persons borrowed from the society and the society was taking steps for recovery of the dues hence,these writs.

Your case is totally different.You have deposited with the society.First you should try to pursue the matter by contacting the office bearers of the society and if nothing comes out then try to get cheques may be post dated as otherwise the recovery proceedings are not so simple.

You in the meantime send me the details of the dealings with the society.You can email at bkgupta1212@gmail.com.

B.K.GUPTA... (ADVISOR)     13 February 2012

Dear Tripti

The cases quoted above are different.It appears that these persons borrowed from the society and the society was taking steps for recovery of the dues hence,these writs.

Your case is totally different.You have deposited with the society.First you should try to pursue the matter by contacting the office bearers of the society and if nothing comes out then try to get cheques may be post dated as otherwise the recovery proceedings are not so simple.

You in the meantime send me the details of the dealings with the society.You can email at bkgupta1212@gmail.com.

Tripti Nagwekar (Owner)     16 February 2012

I together with my relatives had put lacks of rupees in Bhudhargad society and we got only fixed deposit receipts for our money.  Somewhere in the year 2003, directors declared bank closed and ran away.  We had approached bank management and they said bank would return money but in vain.  Then we approached registrar of co-op. soc., registrar said bank is bankrupt and no hopes.  We had visited many people but no hopes.  You are saying to meet bank person but bank's door is closed and you are saying to get post dated cheque but bank won't give because door closed.  You please read my first querry and this one and please advise if you have telephone number of other victims like me.

B.K.GUPTA... (ADVISOR)     19 February 2012

Matching Cases

Party Names Bench Case Number  

1.  SHRI. DHANANJAY KASHINATH DESHMUKH V/S SWAMI VIVEKANAND NAGARI SAHAKARI PATSANSTHA MYDT. AND ORS Bombay(Civil) WP/1451/2012  

2.  SHRI. BHARAT BALKRISHNA PATIL AND ORS V/S BHUDARGAD NAGARI SAHAKARI PATSANSTHA LIMITED, GARGOTI AND ORS Bombay(Civil) WP/1077/2012  

3.  SMT. SUHAS DHANANJAY DESHMUKH V/S SWAMI VIVEKANAND NAGARI SAHAKARI PATSANSTHA MYDT. AND ORS Bombay(Civil) WP/1449/2012  

Back

stamp No.:- WPST/3183/2012 Filing Date:- 03/02/2012 Reg. No.:- WP/1077/2012 Reg. Date:- 03/02/2012  

Petitioner:- Respondent:-  
  Petn.Adv.:- Resp.Adv.:-  
  District:- KOLHAPUR  

Bench:- SINGLE
  Next Date:- 06/03/2012 Stage:- FOR PRODUCTION  
  Coram:- HON'BLE SHRI JUSTICE G. S. GODBOLE  
  Last Date:- 03/02/2012 Stage:- FOR PRODUCTION  
  Last Coram:- HON'BLE SHRI JUSTICE G. S. GODBOLE  

Act :- Mah. Co-op. Soc. Act

I have posted the details of a case filed in Bombay High Court on 03.02.2012 .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register