Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Minshu (none)     15 January 2012

Termination from sbi

Dear Sir/Madam,

I would like to discuss some issues regarding my case about stigmatic termination from SBI. I have received order from the Allahabad highcourt in my favour. The decision is very clear and good but the issue is wether I should consider it as immediate joining or not? Also, as said in the order in the end that " Till a fresh decision is taken in this regard, the petitioner shall be
allowed to continue in service with continuity, on the post of
Probationary Officer and be paid emoluments, as would have been
payable to her, had her services not been discharged. As far as back
wages are concerned, the petitioner would be entitled to 50% of the
back wages, which shall be paid to her within one month of the
production of certified copy of this order.
27. There shall be no order as to costs."

What inference  I can draw is that I'll be getting just 50% of my backwages. but is it justified that when there was no mistake of mine why I'm being penalised? I had to suffer 'coz of bank's decision.Why should I get only this and why not be paid complete back wages with all emoluments.Kindly help me to know wether I can file a suit against bank for my  defamation and mental harassment and complete compensation or not?And how much can I ask for? I'm going to file a caveat against Bank in Supreme Court, can I ask for all these things in the same or a different petition has to be filed for it and where it should be filed?

Plz also tell me about a lawyer who is contemporary to Mr. Mukul Rohtagi, which Bank has hired and his/ her fees.

Learning

1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     15 January 2012

You must have discussed your case with your lawyer who has fought your case. In some other cases posted in the forum SBI has approached SC. It seems that it is good that you are filing caveat in SC.

It is felt that you should obtain certified copy of the court order and submit under acknowledgment to your reporting and appointing authority along with a covering letter demanding payment of wages ordered by court and induction at your original location and position, in line with order of the court.

For your grievances you can proceed as deemed fit without any prejudice to your rights.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register