LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Shouldn't we have a separate section for Cyber Law

Wouldn't it be nice to have a cyber law section in all the headings. Views invited

Learning

8 Replies

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     05 April 2009

What's so special about cyber Law to have seperate head?

(Guest)

well given the fact the we have a different cyber crime cell, more and more transactions being conducted online, more and more people communicating electronically.

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     05 April 2009

Yes, Tushar, I agree with you, but this forum is for sharing of knowledge as a knowledge society and not for committing crime.

(Guest)

i think there has been a miscommunication. I never said that this section would be about cyber crime. its about the latest news on cyber laws, things to consider while bieng online for safety and security. who would possibly think that a section on cyber law would be for committing crime ??? Huh???

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     06 April 2009

Sorry if I have misunderstood you, Tushar.You are certainly right about that and admin or control centre should take that seriously, but I am also confident that they are doing the best about it.

B.N.Rajamohamed (advocate / commissioner of oaths)     06 April 2009

I agree with Mr.Tushar it is most necessary to have a seperate section for cyber crimes because, we need much to clarify on the subject.

In the past so much have been discussed on the subject, but members may certainly post query on the subject, considering its importance. 

Members may also go through the various files and articles on cyber laws posted in the forum.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register