LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bunty (tt)     10 January 2012

156(3) case suggestion against protest

My friend was victim of ACID thrown on his body in the intention to kill my friend and he is on bad from last five months without working n facing lot of mental torcher. He has alreay logged FIR against the person who thrown the ACID on him but the accused went to the court and make the FIR under section 156(3) against my friend.

During the investigation IO found that case was fake submited under  156(3) against my friend and he made Final Report and Spunch(Cancel) the FIR.

I want to ask what other ways the accused party (the person who thrown acid on my friend & submit the case using 156(3)) can go or what they can do against my friend and what you suggest us to do so to make proper handling of case under this as the case under 156(3) is logged just for getting bail from HC and make my friend to back off or withdraw from the case. They are making presure on him too ......

Based on the 156(3) they have got bail and  accused party threathing us to withdraw my case otherwise they will do case under 156(3) on my friend. can you let me know the ways which will help my friend to get out all from them. As all things faviouring him but all suden can change eveything ??? please suggest.... preventive and action to be taken against him. Thank you.

Learning

3 Replies

V R SHROFF (Sr. ADVOCATE Bombay High Court Mob: 9892432152)     11 January 2012

False cases can't survive. 

HE WILL TRY, THIS WAY OR THAT WAY , TO COME OUT OF HIS CRIME.

YOU DO NOT GVE UP. 

YOU INSST , HE BE PUNISHED. 

U NEVER SAID ANYTHING OUT RELATIONMSHIP WITH AWHO TYHROW ACID.

If you give details, we can guide further. 

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     18 January 2012

What is the query, it is not clear.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

(Guest)

Dear Bunty ,

can you clearly state the relation between the victim & accused also tell the ground for the incident in details.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register