Share More

Mr. shonee kapoor brought his son back.

Page no : 2

shine mangalore (advocate)     10 January 2012

Hope your good wishes work.........:)

Anyway congrats Mr. Shonee

1 Like

Manav Kalia (Arguing my own cases..)     10 January 2012

Shonee and tajobs are the two pearls of LCI. They have helped me enormously. Just goes on to show that good things happen to good people.... Congrats @ shonee.. :-)
1 Like

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     10 January 2012

But where are both the pearls now a days ??

not seen at LCI !!

(Guest)

The bald pearl out of these 2 pearls has suffering from chronic constipation for many years.

Has lost so much hair becuase of this.He cannot sleep at night becuse constipation harass him like his ex:(

All we can hear him saying is, "crap","crap","crap".

He is busy visit all constipation expers of Dwarka area;) these days

Get well soon D.Aru....:P

Sushil Sharma (Advocate)     10 January 2012

God Is Great 

(Guest)

Double Congratulations for Shonee Kapoor.First He brought his son back.Second,his name is in the top 30 members of lawyersclubindia.(16th Ranking Right now).It means he also helped to the needy people.

1 Like

It means he also helped to the needy people.

yes !

Shonee has helped me in my personal case too !!

(Guest)

There is no winning or losing. One parent's vicotry is another parent's misery. The most agonised person remains the child, who loses his/her mother when father wins and loses his/her father when the mother wins. While one side celebrates, the other side plunges into sadness...and since both must be dear to the child,  where is the victory for the child? 

Utpala has put it right.

2 Like

(Guest)

Congratulations  Shonee ji. It is a wonderful feeling.

some good judgments for fathers who are seeking custody of their child.

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Citatation-for-fathers-seeking-child-custody-37320.asp

Aftab4u (PVT EMPLOYEE)     10 January 2012

Heartly Congratulations to Shonee Ji & Thanks for Posting !

AFTAB

danny_p (Asst Manager)     10 January 2012

Congratulations ShoneeJi !! This is really inspirational.

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Anonymous
"
There is no winning or losing. One parent's vicotry is another parent's misery. The most agonised person remains the child, who loses his/her mother when father wins and loses his/her father when the mother wins. While one side celebrates, the other side plunges into sadness...and since both must be dear to the child,  where is the victory for the child? 

Utpala has put it right.
"

If one can keep her wife' kid happy then he can keep her happy also. Surely there will be some mistakes from wife side because of that both families (boy's and girl's) are suffering.

**Victim** (job)     10 January 2012

I agree with "SMILEPLEASE" comments if a father is fighting for his kids just to seek their custody then that itself proves that he understands his responsiblity and he is willing to take care of his kids. But look at the stubbornness of women who loses both the kids but still not willing to rejoin. Obviously mother and father can't live without their kids and when matrimonial disputes happen then they should give up their stubborn behaviour. Further by getting child custody i am sure there will be some relief when it comes to provide maintenance because after all father is taking care of kids the only person left is wife. Let's see till what extent she is going to fight she has lost everything in her life. She lost husband now kids one day she will end up either proposing him whether or not she can rejoin her husband. Question is "HOW SAFE IS IT TO BRING 498 (A) WIFE BACK ?"

2 Like

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     10 January 2012

Thanks to all for all the wishes and support.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register