Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

praveen (sales)     07 January 2012

Adhoc service and qualifying service for pension

Hey,

I was working in AIIMS New delhi from april 1986 on adhoc basis against the post reserveved  for sc and st.

I was regularised in 1989. I had requested for VRS from the govt service ,in 2010 and the depart  have give a reply after 8 months that my adhoc period is not counted towards from the qualifying service for pension purpose

please can give some light in regards to rule 13 or pension rules for the qualifying servie , the AIIms to agree with thuis rule 

praveen

Learning

7 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     07 January 2012

Rule 13 is clear “which he is first appointed either substantively or in an officiating or temporary capacity” You must clarify if there was any interruption before your service was regularized.

Kindly look into the attachment.

It shall be appropriate to approach a competent and experienced lawyer based at Delhi who is well versed with precedence. in AIIMS.

Attached File : 990429255 pension.zip downloaded: 287 times

praveen (sales)     07 January 2012

Hey ALL,                   PLEASE HELP

I was working in AIIMS New delhi from april 1986 on adhoc basis against the post reserveved  for sc and st.

I was regularised in 1989. I had requested for VRS from the govt service ,in 2010 and the depart  have give a reply after 8 months that my adhoc period is not counted towards from the qualifying service for pension purpose

please can give some light in regards to rule 13 or pension rules for the qualifying servie , the AIIMS do not agree with this rule 

regards

praveen

Kumar Doab (FIN)     07 January 2012

It is suggested that you may raise RTI appeal to find out:

-From CPIO; AIIMS ; Pension Rules applicable to your designation as per policies of Inst. and these rules are framed as per which policy/rules of the govt.

-From CPIO; Minstry of Health and Family Welfare: The pension rules applicable to AIIMS

Thereafter :

-From CPIO; AIIMS ; vide which rule/ law of the land the pension has been denied to you.

-From CPIO; Minstry of Health and Family Welfare:Is the contention of the inst. correct?

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     08 January 2012

CCS (Pension) Rules apply to AIIMS. If Mr Parveen work regularised bu 1989 he served upto 20 years (if there was no non-qualifying service) and entiteed to VR and non-reply within 3 three months amounts to sanction of VR.  But he has continued to work and draw salary upto 8 months.  He should apply again and claim pensin after three months (provided he was really regularised and that he had no non-qualifying period in between).  he has not given full facts.

praveen (sales)     08 January 2012

Hey ALL,                   PLEASE HELP

I was regularised in 1989. I had requested for VRS from the govt service ,in 2010 and the department   have give a reply after 8 months that my adhoc period is not counted towards from the qualifying service for pension purpose. 

After giving my VRS application I have not worked there.

Is adhoc period counted towards qualifying service for pension.

If Yes , is ther circular from the DOPT which confirms this.

Please can you give that circular

Please can give some light in regard to rule 13 or pension rules for the qualifying servie , the AIIMS do not agree with this rule 

regards

Praveen

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     09 January 2012

Rules do not change by repeating queries.

(Guest)

The case would need detailed examination with reference to your appointment nd retirement orders and the applicable pension rules.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register