Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Amar Lal Soni (au)     29 December 2011

Sales tax

dear all

i want to transfer some goods  through transporter  from one state  ot other or one district to other in same state.

what i hv to do regarding sales taxes & VAT or any other tax levied while  transportation of goods.

pls. let me know the process or any forms i hv to filled or transporter hv to fill.

thnks

Learning

5 Replies

akash kapoor (*************)     29 December 2011

IF YOU HAVE A BRANCH IN OTHER STATE THEN TRANSFER WILL AMOUNT TO STOCK TRANSFER AND NOT SALES, YOU HAVE TO ISSUE WAY BILL AND HE WILL ISSUE YOU THE F FORM.....

IF YOU SELL IT IN ANY WAY AND THE RECIEVER IS NOT YOUR BRANCH YOU WILL HAVE PAY VAT.

sandeep gangwar (AUDITOR)     29 December 2011

Yes, I agree with mr. Akash kapoor...

kaushal agrawal (properitor)     29 January 2012

i want to close a properitorship firm having retail businsee and also having tin no . i have a opening stockm of rs 400000 as on 01.04 .2011 how to close it what are tax liabilty i have not made any purchase from april 2012

pls reply

V.Devananda Narasimham (Advocate)     02 August 2012

Please disclose whether you have availed any IPT credit  on stock  held and adjusted  OPT payable or opted any compounding system of taxation,  what was  the stock  held has on 31-03-2012, sales etc to determine your tax liablity when closing your business.Opening stock, purchase, sales and closing stock held  are relevent factors to consider tax liablity  when you are closing your business. Give full details

Dev 

jainendra sharma (student)     08 August 2012

yes i am toatly agree with mr. Akash Kapoor...........

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register