Share More

Manoj kashera (Finance manager)     28 December 2011

How to get free tips for business

sir i am ca final student and want to get free tips on business

Learning

4 Replies

asendilvel (Consultant)     28 December 2011

Its a very old story probably you would know

Their were 2 sales men representing a foot ware company who were posted in interior of africa to explore african market for their brand of foot ware

I sales person does a survey the entire day  walking down the hills forest , meeting almost all the tribals / villagers to explain them about their product

by the end of the day tiredly he calls up his manager who is anxiously waiting for his results 

and says "sir, these people are stupid here, they dont know what is the meaning of shoes / chappels , they are so ignorant they are asking me where to wear it , that their is not point in selling them one".

and disconnects the call, 

after almost a hour after the first sales person calls,

the other one calls up his manager only to say 

"SIR, I DONT SEE ANY COMPETITION FOR OUR PRODUCT AT ALL I THINK ONLY OURS WILL SEll AND I PLACE ORDER FOR THE ENTIRE POPULATION KINDLY DESPATCH AND EMAIL ME DESPATCH DETAILS"

and disconnects the call.

pls chk what is the moral of the story

A. A. JOSE (LAWYER; LEGAL ADVISER/CONSULTANT& TRAINER)     29 December 2011

Dear Manoj Kashera,

You should first of all make it  clear  as to what "BUSINESS"   about which you seek free tips.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     30 December 2011

As you are perusing CA, you might be having access to CA's. Business persons some of them very successful and street smart, doers, go getters, come to CA's. You can get meaningful, practical, simple, effective, ways of doing business from them.

If you wish to read some good books " Auto Biography of Lee Iaccocca" is worth reading, amongst many of the good ones available in the market/libraries.

If you wish to read some books which generates from within “Seagull-Jonathan Livingstone Seagull " by Richrad Basch is worth reading amongst many of the good ones available in the market. This may be kept by some good libraries.

Sadashiv Rupchand Gaikwad (Partner)     01 January 2012

You must sufr www.caclub.india.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register