LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

inter caste marriages

Page no : 2

Kamal Grover (Advocate High Court Chandigarh M:09814110005 email:adv.kamal.grover@gmail.com)     13 October 2009

Dear Surinder, govt has already take the initation in this regards and providing prize for intercaste marriage which starts from 25k to 1 lac.

Regards
adv.kamal.grover@gmail.com

SURENDER KUMAR (TRAINEE (SERVICE TAX))     13 October 2009

Thanksfor your opinion, but I could be in Other States but not in Delhi...

Feroz M Shafeeque (Police Officer)     13 October 2009

Recent ruling that the caste of children resulting from intercaste marriage is that of father is a real blow to intercaste marriages. Children of many lower caste women married to upper caste men are suffering due to this, as they are denied many benefits offered by Government for education, employment and other things.

Kamal Grover (Advocate High Court Chandigarh M:09814110005 email:adv.kamal.grover@gmail.com)     13 October 2009

Dear Surinder,

Govt has already announced this scheme.

For intercaste marriage, Govt. grants Rs.25k to 1 lac.

Surinder ji, i belongs to Chandigarh and punjab and not talking about a state,

But govt. of india has issued this sanction.

Manish Singh (Advocate)     20 October 2009

we must get together to act against it.. we must plan out something together so that at least we initiate it in a practical way... i wouls request you all the delhi advocates to please get in touch to materialise this move for the sake of our india...

SURENDER KUMAR (TRAINEE (SERVICE TAX))     21 October 2009

Kamalji,

I am intercaste married, now tell me what should I do to get this benefit here in Delhi. The marriage was executed in Delhi in Arya Samaj Mandir.

Please suggest.....

Kamal Grover (Advocate High Court Chandigarh M:09814110005 email:adv.kamal.grover@gmail.com)     22 October 2009

you have to approach the local advocate or you have to approach the registrar office to get the right guidence. Coz Govt. of India has already announce this grand long back around three four year back but a very few people are aware. But practically, i have helped only two couples from punjab but they get it done through gram panchayat and and one savanye sevi sansthan. but i dont know exactly. but i just provide them a hint and they did it themself. so you have to findout the way in delhi coz presently i dont know who dipurces this amount but you can findout it from the office of registrar. else tell me then i will get it done for you.

Regards

adv.kamal.grover@gmail.com

Rajan Salvi (Lawyer)     31 October 2009

Diwqane hai diwane ko na ghar chahiye

Mohabat bhari ek nazar chahiye

Kamal Grover (Advocate High Court Chandigarh M:09814110005 email:adv.kamal.grover@gmail.com)     31 October 2009

Rajan ji very nice

ANUP (ENGR)     28 January 2011

Mr. Prabhakar I like to know about the incentives/benifits given by the Maharashtra state to the intercast married couple. And also like to know procedure and documents required to file the same and were to submit those.

Please reply me on anup@univabs.com

Ranjit (sse)     28 January 2011

Hi All,

I am a victim of intercaste marriage. I married a girl from a lower caste in Arya Samaj. Now the girl does not support me  due to her family's imotional black mailing. My life is hail. She is getting married soon. Nice to see your comments. But I will suggest all boys and girls to think twice before taking such decission. Bot should be strong enough to live a better life.

Thanks

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register