Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

When wife refuses to divorce???

Page no : 2

vipin khandelwal (Advocate)     05 January 2012

i think you gave a chance perhaps she loves you in excess

Max Payne (Manager)     10 January 2012

If the wife is a s*x maniac, wants nothing but physical pleasure all the time, it is absolutely miserable to live life with such a person.

simi Motwani (Sr.Management)     17 January 2012

My brother want a divorce from her wife (his completed 4years of marriage with no kids)but she is not ready to divorce him and she is harassing him n my parents....there is no relation between my brother n her(means he doesn’t talk to her, he doesn’t want to see her face, they both sleep in separate rooms from past one year but still she wants to live in our house ?) and she is staying in our house without our permission n not ready to go to her parents house....(we can not do any thing cause if anything goes wrong then she can file a complain against my brother or parents...) initially she harassed my brother very badly so now he doesn’t want to live with her n mentally also she is not well (in one mint she abuse my brother n next mint she ask for forgiveness) And in this past 6months she has harassed my parents also very badly so no one want to keep relation with her but forcefully she is staying in our house…. Actually she wants money/property & the luxurious life from us and when we are asking her how much money you want you take it but just live my brother she is not ready to do that…. We don’t have hurry if she doesn’t want to divorce it’s ok for us but we don’t want to keep her on our house so is there is any low where we can give her notice n send her back at her parents place ?(her parents are very bad when we sent her to parents house in some days they took her n left at our place forcefully) I want to know if we can file the case in court for divorce n send her notice that till the time case is going on she have to stay at her parents place n not with us…. Request you to help me out with some solution cause we are in very big trouble….

unni (sdfsdfsdf)     17 January 2012

Hi,

can any one tell good divorce lawyer in palakkad,Kerala

Thank you

(Guest)

Please check with your local contact also.

Madhu ojha (Orthopedic surgeon)     18 January 2012

There was a judgement under the Domestic violence act 2005 that a wife cannot be refused to live in her matrimonial home There are definitions of matrimonial home in the act. Looking to circumstances of the case of your brother I dont see any solution except BOYCOTTING her 

rajiv_lodha (zz)     18 January 2012

@Ojha, There is a small but important flip in DV act..............It talks of RELIEFS IN SHARED HOUSEHOLD EVERYWHERE N NOT MATRIMONIAL HOME!

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     18 January 2012

There are various judgements and various HCs have interpreted the concept of matrimonial home.

Which state you are in?

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register