LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rahul (student)     14 December 2011

Indian practising advocate in dubai

my friend happend to meet  with an accident in dubai . he was hit by a car while he was crossing at a zabra crossing at d time of his right of way . he happend to break his leg n few other injuries occured . is der any indian advocate working in dubai who could file a case for compesation ? or how should i go abt dis issue ?  

Learning

9 Replies

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     14 December 2011

Indian advocate can take permission and fight but his travel expanses will be more so take  local advocate .

A. A. JOSE (LAWYER; LEGAL ADVISER/CONSULTANT& TRAINER)     14 December 2011

Perhaps you can get one if your make a Google search.

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     14 December 2011

For legal matters in Dubai, please contact our associate as follows :

MAJEED KM    ( Legal Consultant )
AL JABRI - Advocates & Legal Consultants          www.aljabrilegal.com
P.O. Box 45628,  Abu Dhabi. United Arab Emirates
Tel: + 971 2 626 9050  Fax:+ 971 2 626 9040

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal

Shailesh Kr. Shah (Advocate)     15 December 2011

if UAE law allow such.

pratik (self working)     17 December 2011

as i am in dubai. Law doesn't provide to practisie any other person leaving the local advocate means only habib are allowed & no other.

Majeed KM (Lawyer)     21 August 2012

Dear friend,

It is very sad news to hear that your friend met with an accident in Dubai. I am practicing in UAE for the last 15 years. If you could send the details I shall do the needful to claim the compensation amount after reveiw the matter.

Please do not hesitate to contact me for further details or information.

Best regards

MAJEED KM

majeedkm@hotmail.com

majeed@lawyer.com

CHOUDARY (Regional Manager)     15 July 2013

Hii ,

It is bad idea to approch avcocates in Dubia to deal this case. In Dubai Indian advocate can not practice, there is no identity for Indian advocate, even they can not enter in to Courts.

Aslo Dubia police are very good they will take care each and every accidents. UAE laws will not allow any India advocate to represent in Courts

shuma (BD Manager)     14 February 2015

Dear Querist:

I can refer you to some Indian Lawyers based in Dubai or even some Dubai local lawyers. If interested write back to me at shuma_ind2@yahoo.co.in.

Best,

Shuma

vikaskumarsharma   11 September 2015

Dear Lawyers Club,

I am looking for an opportunity in dubai as a practising lawyer in India having 12 years of experience in all levels of Courts in India. Can you please suggest some sorts of work take place between India and Dubai and vice versa.

Look forward to your reply.

Vikas K Sharma

+91-9891267026 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register