Share on Email

Share More

How to go canada with my husband

Page no : 2

galsober@yahoo.co.in (def)     16 December 2011

Originally posted by :Tonja
"
Stanely,

What I suggested to her is...try to convince your husband or approach women's cell for help where they can talk to her husband and help her to go abroad.
"

Beware lady! Approaching women cell with the hope that "they will help her go abroad" is inviting danger. Women cell is a police-related place. Assess the situation urself, many a families have been destroyed when girls mistakenly launch this lethal weapon (read 498a et al complaint) against the hubby over petty issues! U r a sensible & responsible wife, assess urself........why there is a feeling in u that hubby will ditch u??

Get deep to find the actual problem.......U must be knowing better about the "bone of contention".

So the best way out is to address the real problem in ur matrimony. Blocking one's way/blackmailing somebody/trying to cling with a hurt spouse without resolving the real issue will destroy the delicate relationship forever. Rest...call is urs!

1 Like

Master Warrior (AOR)     26 December 2011

Tonja: If you read the initial post, there was no mention of a work visa, just that the husband's family wouldn't let her go. Didn't mention company.

Furthermore, a spousal visa cannot be given "by paying a premium" nor can a person enter on a visitor visa if they intend to live in the country. Doing so and even breathing a word of it to the CHC or immigration when entering will result in immediate deportation and an even longer processing time for a spousal visa.

And yes, involving the "womens cell" will definitely cause major issues.

(Guest)

I beg the author not to go to canada with her husband with all these stuff in mind. I feel it will more be for a revenge than love.

Kurt

When you struggle with your partner, you are struggling with yourself. Every fault you see in them touches a denied weakness in yourself.

James Anderson   17 August 2023

What! I think you should immediately consult an immigration expert and do your own research as well. I know one immigration expert dygreencard inc. Search online, talk to him, and better within the time frame of his leaving for Canada, you should resolve it. Dear you're right now in a position where you can decide which way to go. With Husband or Leave your husband and his family when he and his family are not interested in taking you with them. CHOOSE WISELY but first consult someone!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register