Share on Email

Share More

Customary divorce in India

Page no : 2

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     01 December 2011

may god bless all.

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     02 December 2011

:)

When Tajobs have spoken, no one can add anything.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

2 Like

Muhammad azeem (Seo)     03 September 2012

The thing with divorce is that it has many negative effects in the body. Women often become so worried and stressed out from the divorce that they do not realize the constant harm it brings to their body. And eventually you turn from a loving, trusting person to a mean bitter person. That is what Divorce should not do. You should not let divorce change you but see divorce as an opportunity to change yourself. There was a very intelligent book written by Barbara Williams on Divorce and how to avoid self-critiquing thoughts and reprogram your conscious. This book is a very informative and insightful book on why men are able to better cope with divorce than women. But mainly it guides and tells women how and why it is so important to take care of yourself during this vulnerable phase. It is very easy to lose sight during this time and do harmful damage to your mental health and to feed your conscious negative thoughts daily. I was criticizing myself so much after the divorce which resulted in very lowself-esteem and an altered sense of reality. I was being beaten down by my own inner conscious daily which put negative feelings in my body. You can visit the link for more information. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0090OOMLU

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register