Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Any punishment for 420 wife

Page no : 2

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     26 November 2011

just think - at what cost are u buying revenge ??

poppu (none)     18 December 2011

ok my 2 cents here... 

Its your life , you choose what to do. I am just a no-one to you but I will say only one thing out of my experience... I am damn sure you were very good and did nothing to your wife and that stupid lady just made you go thru all these hassles. Everyone agrees, no doubt in it whatsoever.

Now how the world works?? God doesn't come down and punish anyone... To him you and her are the same, his laws said to create you and he did thats it. If you think when you take some action against her and something and she will be immediately thrown to jail and make her repent, I am damn sure thats not going to happen. I am sure about this because thats how universe is, it doesnt happen as you plan just because you were a very good guy. See around, how many good ppl are paid off for their genorosity and how many bad ppl were punished for their bad deeds, NONE !!! THIS IS THE FACT BUDDY.

just because you were good, doesnt mean u will win this revenge case against her , there are 50-50 chances for the case to turn against you. If you are ready to face anything good/bad out of this revenge just go ahead, if not JUST DROP IT,AFTER ALL U HAVE GONE THRU ALREADY THAT STUPID IDIOT DOESNT DESERVE ANOTHER DOWNFALL OF YOU IF THAT HAPPENS.

Sorry if I just hurt your feelings.. Its my opinion and views differ

(Guest)

Tajobs has given the right reply...if you have suffered so much..why not try a little more..

Fight back..carefully and I am sure the kind of satisfaction you will get will last a lifetime..

Gautam

Aishwarya (Teacher)     18 December 2011

yeap its apt to fight back..caught in bad romance needs revenge..

rajiv_lodha (zz)     19 December 2011

Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go..................GO FOR REVENGE!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register