Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Uma Maheswara (consultant)     20 November 2011

Icici employee details thru rti

Dear Sir,

How to get ICICI Prudential Life Insurance (Rayagada, Orissa State) employee details through RTI? This is requested by my advocate as I need to submit to the court for a maintenance case filed by my wife.

I had send an RTI application to IRDA but got a reply stating that they are not having details. Please advice.

Thanks

Learning

7 Replies

Sanjeev (Lawyer)     20 November 2011

RTI would not be applicable to ICICI prudential life insurance as it being a private company.

(Guest)

You'll get  alimony irrespective of the life insurance.

(Guest)

Your advocate seems to be on payrolls of your husband.CHANGE HIM

Uma Maheswara (consultant)     21 November 2011

Thank you sir, I agree with you. I had gone to the ICICI Prudential Life Insurance branches and contacted them personally but they are not aware of the procedures to give information. I tried searching in the internet but had not found any solution to this, Should we contact the ICICI Prudential Life Insurance head office to get information as this is for the legal case? or if a notice is served by the lawyer will be helpful? I need this information for submission to the family court in maintenance case. Please advice.

(Guest)

Uma you cannot get a pie from your husband's life insurance policy. Try it any high court will quash alimony proceddings if you step into this direction. Your husband has the RIGHT TO LIFE and you won't be allowed to RIP HIM OFF LIKE THAT. You're asking for the moon and are going to the extent of seeking alimony from A HIGHLY PROTECTED DOCUMENT which is the LIFE OF YOUR HUSBAND.

Anyway query is confusing. Who's the husband and who's the wife?

Good luck.

Uma Maheswara (consultant)     21 November 2011

Sir, Thank you for your reply, The question i posed here is

"How to get ICICI Prudential Life Insurance (Rayagada, Orissa State) employee details through RTI? This is requested by my advocate as I need to submit to the court for a maintenance case filed by my wife.

I had send an RTI application to IRDA but got a reply stating that they are not having details. Please advice. "

I hope you will suggest some way to get this information.

var addthis_config = { services_compact: 'orkut,facebook,twitter,linkedin,yahoomail,gmail,hotmail,google,googlebuzz,more' }

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     26 November 2011

Dear UMA

RTI is not applicable on PVT Sector, so you can not get information through RTI, as per my opinion talk to your lawyer and send a summons through court to produce related documents to ICICI Prudential HR Manager

feel free to call

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register