Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Need help for 498a/304b/34

Hello Sir, 

I was searching on the net when I came across your post on Lawyersclubindia. I am seeking some kind of advice from you for the following mentioned incident.

My cousin's wife Committed suside on 28 th sep 2011 by consuming insecticide in anger due to some kitchen work while threatening my cousin's family that she will commit suside.

On 29th sep 2011 the parents of the deceased loged a complaint under dowry law and police lodge FIR u/s 304b, 498a & 34 against the my cousin, his Father, Mother, sister (unmarried), Elder brother, Elder brother's wife and two uncle (Mother's brother having very strong financial background). 

Current Status: My cousin surrendered on 29th sep 2011 since then he is under custody.

The two uncle applied for bail but rejected from sessional court, now applied to high court and still waiting for date.

rest of the family is living somewhere else since then, since there are two young kids one 3 year old daughter of elder bother and 1 year old son of my cousin and the main aim is to avoid detention of female members of the family. 

Although My cousin's family is far better in all terms than the family of the deceased. They havn't asked for dowry from elder one as well as my cousin's wife even at the time of marriage. When we spoke to the family of the deceased regarding this they asked for 30 lakhs rupees and the legal adoption of their grandson and they will withdaw the case, since the deceased's brother cannot have child due to some medical problems. The Post mortem report is pending and the report from the IO is also pending.

please provide answers which could be answered with your knowledge. 

Now my question is

1. How long it usually takes for the post mortem report?

2. Since the sessional Court rejected the bail application of the two uncles... will they get bail from High court. they are living quite away from my cousin's home.

3. what will be the procedure for the bail for my cousin & his family members? The bail for my cousin should be applied first or the bail of the family members should be applied first? and what will be the sequence? 

The lawyers are asking for too much of money for the bail of my cousin which is not practical amount somewhat like over 20 lakhs!

Please suggest what can be done?

Learning

4 Replies

Legal Fighter (Advocate)     18 November 2011

i would suggest you to take some personal advice of lawyers. it is very difficult to advice online on such subjective matter which contains lots of facts.

which city are you located in and which High Court jurisdiction do you fall-in?

(Guest)

Sir, 

the case is registered in west delhi & the case is in Tis hazari court.

parshant (legal manager)     18 November 2011

MY SUGGESTION IS THAT  YOU CALL ME ON MY MOBILE 9466004948 AND  ANSWER MY QUESTION THEN I SUGGEST YOU .

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     18 November 2011

Dear friend

HC have full power to grant bail.

feel free to call

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register