Termination of service during probation

FIN

Kindly follow the advice of learned Mr. Dhingra.

Demand your personnel file to be presented in court and obtain certified copies of each document, filed in your personnel file.

The main reason to terminate these people is their knowledge.They r very knowledgeable person but their senior found them as a best competetor of them,so they decided to throw them out from the organisation.........nothing else.Today who got confirmed, it doesn't mean that they r more talented than these probationers.....Its a matter of flatterery......

FIN

Mr. Beni Prasad has posted a highly useful judgement in the following thread:

Forum Home > Constitutional Law > RTI > Rti act answer sheet destroyed fresh examination ordered

at the following link;

http://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=57248&offset=1

Learned court ordered the staff selection commission to conduct fresh examination when the commission replied that answer sheets have been destroyed.

The judgement of May,2012 is enclosed.

Kindly post the developments in your case.

Attached File : 963851806 rti act answer sheet destroyed fresh examination ordered.doc downloaded 40 times

Sir, My decision was passed on 13th Jan 2012 by Allahabad high court ordering reinstatement with 50% of backwages payable in amonth , a certified copy of which was given on 20th Jan 12 to Bank. Inspite of my two reminders till march '12 bank asked to me to wait for SC decision which is pending there till now and no order has been passed, neither for stay on HC's order and neither any relief. If SC is going to provide me any relief from which date will it be validated. It would be unjustified if I am reinstated from the date of final decision by SC. Can you please throw some light, if I win the case from which date reinstatement with backwages can be done if there is any law pertaining to it. My decision from Allahabad HC is already posted in this forum.

Again the history is repeated, SBI terminated 20 another POs from 2011 batch.When this will be stopped.

Dear all, is there any one who help us to fight against SBI? Ifiled a case ,but it still pending.High court said to ask answer sheet of examination through RTI, but it did not works.I Filed RTI where CIC given there order that they will not interfere in this matter. CIC/DS/A/2011/003818, ORDER DATED 16/08/ 2013.

Now my question is that what should I do?please reply.

FIN

Approach the same court with copy of CIC decision and appeal t the court to order the bank and IBPS to produce the document (which is case document) in court.

Hi Aaina please tell in detail why these 20 PO s were terminated? what was the ground? Did they fail the exam or on suspected copying report by IBPS?

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum

Menu

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x