Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Want to marry a married man

Page no : 2

(Guest)

SWEETIE YOU ARE NOT A HYPOCRITE.DON'T OVER RATE YOURSELF. I THINK CAMILA PARKER BOWLES IS A HYPOCRITE.

(Guest)

You want experts to advise you on marriage? I am the top expert. Just get married whatever the consequences. If she pulls the rug under you, hand over the case to me,I'll solve it in second by pressing the gun on her head.

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     04 November 2011

Originally posted by :Princess
" So I wonder why Tajobs is commenting like this...Or is he a hypocrite himself?Maybe he too wants his would be to treat him like a .....  "

@ Princess & Goodgirl

Atleast this desi devi ji (aka Nina) was honest in her opinion on live-ins and what you two are see yourself when you two wanted and discussed about whom you want as husband in a thread post link-

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Re-Re-Re-Wife-can-seek-alimony-from-two-husbands-k-ka-hc-says-45568.asp

Princess - @
20:58 says "Marry a donkey, marry a fool, but don't marry a boy from Chachaji's law school"

Goodgirl - @ 15:24 says "but i want to marry a monkey who will dance with my fingers nehi milega kya?

now who wants doormat of whom start hypocritically bantering more to your hearts contents
J

and when I exposed you two feminists in above hyperlink as sluts (means besharam in Indian lingo BTW that is what Indian feminists besharam march months back was titled here in India as feminists in India named it typical desi way as 'besharm march') you two feminists took 360 degree turn in above hyperlink quoted thread and named your talks as "joke" and see in this present thread how close you are again coming 'personal'  piggy ridding a desi devi ji who I say was more knowledgeable legally than you two feminists here are and read some of her legal advises before deletion .......

that is why above 'quote' which you asking me why I wrote and is quite apt to begin with for you two chickens out of Cinderella’s 7 dwarfs barn for the purpose of rebuttals.

BTW FEMINISTS are women's worst enemy is also applicable here as you discussing and want a donkey for husband but the moment another female says she wants a husband whom she wants to pay to do donkey's work you start sobbing / arrogance talk to underplay a fellow straight forward female for a simple 'reasoning' it was expressed by a (another third) WOMEN and had same been commented by a MAN here then uske liye Bharat Ratna DV Act hai na...........in the name of mai to waha joking kar rahi thi ji.......

And @ Cinderella

You are quite found of MEDIA NEWS posting here na.

Wait Dr. Ramani may give you a good piece of (taboo) wisdom on India Culture on women in India having affairs with Indian married men if he reads this discussion and if interests him…..

generic readers, pinko mat it all boils down to the word EQUALITY and in case of doubt read annexed Indian newspaper articles and comment directly to deputy news editor, Jayita Bandyopadhyay without your rainbow glasses and she is a INDIAN WOMEN writer J

Well, LCI is not mouth piece of Indian Culture and its baggage full of so called taboos. LCI is where we legal professionals filter out and give legal advises and the moment you two time pass women deviate and do personal attacks in the name of only upholder of ALL THE INDIA ABALA WOMEN’S you get above and annexed piece of GENERAL SOCIAL CULTURE TREND takes to now ponder upon………….

ta ra rum pum pum......

Attached File : 85555 221737 51 indian women calling for extra marital affairs.doc downloaded: 72 times

(Guest)

We were [Sweeties Princess, Good gurrl and me the IT] were always a perfect match and that's why we wooed each other till we bled and we shall be to get her again[TOGETHER] till death do us part in the Traditional Indian/Hindu Tradition. FOR Mister Tajob: Honesty is not the best writ[Policy turns it into a cliche but Writ retains its legal characters] IN THE TRADITIONAL HINDU/INDIAN TRADITION.

(Guest)

Its always better to marry married men.Why---Experience! More so especially while handling tricky situations.

(Guest)

Ha ha

The creepy looking lady/man is back again with a second ID this time

I doubt she is a woman.

Then she/he also says she/he is genderless.

I wonder why funny so called lawyers(or real lawyers) like Tajobs,and now Ms./Mr. creep want others to respect them a lot because they have legal knowledge in a particular subject like law.

In this world,many people are highly knowledgeable in a particular field be it medicine,education,fine arts,music,marketing etc.But not each of them is an entertainer like both the above persons.

Tajons likes creeps because she/he is also funny and an entertainer like him.

Birds of a feather flock together;)

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     04 November 2011

Admin,

Please close this thread.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

(Guest)

agar hum legal advice denge to aap kya karoge??papaji(d male slut)??

abhi to hamara khelne kudne ki umar hain...

@ Zeeshan..
kuch faida nehi...
papaji ka barf nehi galega..so aur maska na maro..
 tumne matrimonial site mein dobara entry to nehi kiya?
waise GOON NO ONe se yaha bhi baat kar sakte ho...

@ GOON NO ONE
when is yr birthday??kya aap aaj close up nehi kiya?shaving bhi nehi kiya..

@Princess
Papaji ka baat ka bura mat mano
woh hain hi besharm..;)