Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     22 October 2011

Brai bill and dangers attached thereto

Friends!

I have been contacted by Green Peace Activists and have been apprised about dangers of proposed BRAI Bill/ I invite comments from all of you and if some lawyers come forward to do something in this matter, those are most welcome and please let me know personally in this regard. I post hereunder original mail:

Dear Raj ji,
It was very nice talking with you today and good to know your interest and concern on the issue. Based on our discussion I have attached the BRAI Bill and critique for you to have a look. Also please talk with your colleagues let me know what they feel about an advocates consultation on the BRAI Bill.
Regards
Neha Saigal
Sustainable Agriculture Campaigner, Greenpeace India

--
Neha Saigal -- Greenpeace India

Attachments

Download All

•  
    Biotech Regulatory Auhority Bill, 2011.pdf
  •  
    BRAI critique.pdf
  •  
    Verify This Message w

Learning

1 Replies

Democratic Indian (n/a)     22 October 2011

There are many things that the corrupt have already done and are still trying to do and one of the worst things is to pass laws that suit their vested interests. It is most unfortunate when the Bills clandestinely get dictated from some other country and get passed without any meaningful and honest discussion in the Parliament. The attachments do not appear to be downloadable. Could you please upload the attachments here.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register