Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

What is my right to defend in court without lawyer

Page no : 3

AMAR RANU (Legal consultancy)     11 December 2011

The information of Mr.Ravindran is not correct.

It is settled law that a non-advocate can also appear for any litigant party under letter of authority.

SANJEEV MALHOTRA (MO)     29 December 2011

mirage has a great attitude . I love that .

T.R.RAVINDRAN (Telecommn Services)     30 December 2011

Thank you Amar Ranu.As many of forum members suggested the procedural system employed in our court of law is cumbersome one  and once you get accustomed with it, then you can argue cases with the legal knowledge you have gained I hope.For eg. Subramanyam Swamy is not basically Lawyer.But he is appearing i even in S.C

AMAR RANU (Legal consultancy)     30 December 2011

You are right that Swamy is not a Lawyer but his wife is a Lawyer from whom Swamy gets inputs and over the years he has mastered the art of law in action.

Manav Kalia (Arguing my own cases..)     31 December 2011

Thanks@sanjeev, btw swamy gets his legal inputs from all his lawyer politician friends..

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     26 January 2012

Mirage, politicians via advocate are called Legal Mafia note that.

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     26 January 2012

In fact those legal Mafia has poisoned the judiciary.

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     26 January 2012

very defficult for in person to even persue the case while results no body can guarntee.

Manav Kalia (Arguing my own cases..)     26 January 2012

Well I am pursuing my own cases for over one year now. Did not have good experiencE with any lawyer and I tried many. It's not too difficult, you just need to get the hang of it, the laws are easy to gain knowledge of, difficult part is the court procedures, I take the help of lawyers for that, and LCI is always helpful..

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     26 January 2012

Yudhaswa  Jetasi Rane Sapatnan- Gita 11 (34)

Law was against ( Dron) , ethics were  against ( Bhism),

Fair tactics were also against ( Karna, jaydrath )  PANDAWAS

Still they won because they fought the war without guilt, without fear .

LORD KRISHNA SAYS FIGHT WITHOUT FEAR AND YOU WILL WIN.

Sh. P Suresh (For To By Green Kindness Perpetuity Selfsustainability Always)     28 January 2012

Originally posted by :mirage
" Did not have good experiencE with any lawyer and I tried many. ................................ I take the help of lawyers for that, and LCI is always helpful.. "

Some people are definitely forced to fight the case IN PERSON. So, judges should not be prejudiced in such cases and deny justice just for this.

I defintiely agree that LCI does give useful suggestions.

Bal Kishan (Director)     10 April 2013

I am also plananing to plead in person against the Crl. Appeal filed by CBI aginst judgment of the  Special Judge who passed  order for my acquittal .. I know CBI has preffered this appeal just to protect the IO inasmuch as the learned Special Judge directed for adverse inference to be drawn against the CBI inspector .While passing order of acquittal the learned Special Judge also held the the manner in which investigation conducted was unfair . and further held the sanction illegal. 

CBI has preferred the appeal with malafide intent to perpetuate injury to me by way of hauling me long appeal proceedings.  I am gonna claim damages for their misdemeanor. I consulted advocate but they are not confident in getting refusal for condonation of delay as they are taking it granted that condonation of delay will be allowed by High Court in routine manner inspite of there is no sufficient cause for delay except procedural and bureacratic delay. I am gonna fight in person for no condonation of delay and I am gonna claim compensation also which none of  lawyer is ready for counter offensive.

I am waiting for notice from High Court for reply to application of CBI for condoning delay under Section 5 of Limitation Act. I am well convesant with the legal provisions in support of my defence. The Internet has helped me a lot and so is helpful "Lawyers Club of India" site without which I would not have dared to defend in person against CBI.

:-)

sangam kumar (Web Maseter)     03 July 2013

You can defend your case in court if you are not a lawyer sum times happned in court. But, I think you must have excelient knowledge about law becasue of oposition lawyer can easily dominate. There are some other protocals of Bar Councial of India or other countries that need to be follow like a lawyer can't apele in high court or suprim court but other lawyer or advicate can do.

I suggest you to take advice from any profession lawyer and you can find them at: Lawyer advices in all over the world 

Brijendra Kumar Tripathi (farmer)     10 September 2014

I have defended my case In Armed Forces Tribunal, Regional Bench, Lucknow. The bench was highly co-operative and listen each word of argue with patience. There is a old saying that the person feels the pain where shoe pinches. Argue the case in person will always help to put forward real injustice caused to you by the persons at the place of responsibility.  A am agree with Mr Manav Kalia. Have patience for Tareek pe Tareekh, Tareekh pe Tareekh. be polite but firm at all times, remember it is your right to disagree with a judge any time, but don't lose your cool and dont make any personal remarks to the judge..They are honourable and provide justice to all, it may be You or your Respondents

ram   24 December 2014

I wish to represent my case myself, what is the procedure? My uncle borrowed Rs.1,50,000/- from me one and a half year ago. I have all the necessary proofs. I am sending him a demand notice now. I wish to represent my case myself in the court of law, what is the procedure? Could somebody please share the needed information or point me where I could look for the information. Thanks in Advance.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register